Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: WHAT IS ELECTRICITY?

Started by Crane, December 19, 2007, 09:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

nightlife

I see now what is your argument. What came first the Chicken or the Egg?

As the world goes round in circles so does this type of argument.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

0ne

The Egg came first. The egg was a mixture of substance, cooked at the right temperature, to form life.

Someone found that correct mixture of substance, and they made their own egg.  Almost like gathering ingrediants to make a cake, and adding them together, and cooking them to form a complete cake.

Just like the creator made humans from dirt. You just need the right ingrediants.

Alchemy anyone?

The substance is magnetic force.

Crane

One, maybe you can rewrite all particle physics using magnetic charges instead of electrostatic charges, maybe; but this would be a humongous job!  Electrostatic fields are spheric while magnetic fields are axial wich is very different; dealing with magnetic fields ought to be a lot harder...I doubt this can add to our understanding of particle physics anyway.

My view about overunity devices is: if it really exists ( I hope so... ) you need a full understanding of relativistic effects of particle-particle interaction to produce an efficient device. I already figured that a magnetic field is in fact a vortex of electrostatic fields. Right now I have a lot of trouble figuring out a rotating magnetic field. That would be a vortex of vortexes of electrostatic fields. Not the easiest thing to modelize...  ::)

A.A.