Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: WHAT IS ELECTRICITY?

Started by Crane, December 19, 2007, 09:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0ne

Quote from: Crane on December 19, 2007, 09:09:53 PM
  My answer: electricity is the result of charges in motion.

What are charges? Are you sure they aren't spherical magnetic forces? What exactly is in motion? Explain your theory more, go deaper.

There is electricity without magnetism ( batteries, lightning, piezoelectricity... ) but there is no magnetism without electricity ( even on permanent magnets. Electrons are spinning on themselves, you know; scientists call this the particle spin! )

Everything in the entire Universe is made of sphere Electrons and Protons.  Protons have +positive "electric charges", and Electrons have -negitive "electric charges".

....electric charges? What are those? Negitive electric charges? How can a charge be negitive? You either have a charge or you don't, there shouldn't be a "negitive", that would mean a "nothing charge".

Quote from: Wikipediahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_charge
Electric charge is a fundamental conserved property of some subatomic particles, which determines their electromagnetic interaction. Electrically charged matter is influenced by, and produces, electromagnetic fields. The interaction between a moving charge and an electromagnetic field is the source of the electromagnetic force, which is one of the four fundamental forces.

In general, same-sign charged particles repel one another, while different-sign charged particles attract.

Holy Crap! Did you read that!? Same repels, Different attracts!! Likes repel, opposites attract. The first rule of magnetism! That means, a Proton and Electron are pretty much monopole magnets, which are magnets with only one pole, North or South. That means every physical object in the entire Universe is nothing but small magnets clicked together. These magnets do nothing but trap light, attract, and repel. Basicly, everything is magnetic so there is no way in this Universe you can do anything without magnets being involved and that includes making electricity.

Zinc-Acid batterys technicaly use magnets, the zinc is made of magnets, and the acid is made of a more powerful magnets then zinc. Stronger magnets over power weaker magnets, so the acid breaks apart the zinc. When the zinc runs out, the battery is dead. Once you touch a wire to the negitive terminal on the battery, the wire becomes magnetised with South magnetic force only. When you touch a wire to the positive terminal, the North magnetic force is in that wire. When you touch both wires together from + to - the magnetic forces are attracted to each other, like clicking two magnets together N/S. Once the magnetic wires are touching, the magnetism circles through the wire. If it is a short circuit, the magnets flow through the wire faster and faster, because you have no resistance (ex: light bulb) to slow it down like a traffic jam.

Lighting uses magnets too! The Earth is composed of dirt, rock, metal, and everything else on Earth, and that is all composed of protons and electrons which are basicly electromagnets. Magnets gain strength when they are together so that means the Earth is a giant magnet!  Clouds are like levitating magnets! When the cloud magnets move over the top of the Earth magnets you make a natural generator/capacitor. The air is the dielectric, the clouds and Earth are the cathode and anode. When the magnetism builds in the clouds, and in the Earth, they jump the gap of air, in a bright stream, and we call it lighting, which is basicly very strong magnetism.

Piezoelectricity is just another form of  the magnetic break down of a material, like the zinc-acid battery does. You are extracting magnetism from the material itself by force. The magnetism is in the material, because everything is made of magnets.

Some magnets are Earth made, no electricity involved.

I'd go as far as: there is no magnetism at all. Just like allcanadian said a while ago, eh! ( Well, there is a magnetic effect, yes, but it can be simply explained by interactions between moving or accelerating charges. It seems to me the concept of magnetic field is a nuisance to our understanding of the real nature of electromagnetism. )
A.A.

Moving or accelerating charges huh? Charges are just electromagnets! To say there is no magnetism at all, is to say nothing exists. Because nothing would exist without magnetism holding everything together.

nightlife

0ne, I know you cant have a magnetic field with out a flow of electrons and I know you can not have a flow with out a resistance and I know you can not have a resistance with out creating a frequency, therefore you must have electrons, a spinning flow, resistance and a frequency before you can have a magnetic field.

Am I making sense yet?

0ne

Quote from: nightlife on December 20, 2007, 01:18:03 AM
0ne, I know you cant have a magnetic field with out a flow of electrons

Am I making sense yet?

NO, what you fail to understand is that an ELECTRON HAS ITS OWN MAGNETIC FIELD. IT IS A MAGNET. Even when it is not moving, there is a magnetic field. It's "electric charge" gives it an "electromagnetic" field.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electron

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_charge

The electron itself is magnetic force.

nightlife

0ne, I see what you are saying and you are right. That goes back to a reply I posted on another thread about what a electron is and what it consist of. If a electron is a magnetic force with in it's self, then it would also have to be a frequency because you can not create a spin with out it ever having a contact with another object or force.

nightlife

0ne, something you have to remember is that something has to create a magnetic field before a magnetic field can even exist. Which means something has to spin something first. So something would have to have spun a electron for the electron to have created a magnetic field or another power source would have had to have embedded its self in to a electron.

The link you provided is the definition and even it says it is a spin and common sense tells us that something has to cause a resistance to create a spin. So therefore a electrons spin has to be created from another power source. so now we are right back were we started.