Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Education, god and free energy.

Started by nightlife, December 21, 2007, 10:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0ne

Quote from: hansvonlieven on December 27, 2007, 02:10:31 PM
Quote from: 0ne on December 27, 2007, 01:06:16 PM
Now imagine electrons and protons, both made of subatomic black holes, and light. These black holes are God. There is only two types of mini black holes.

Does that mean there are only two types of God?    ??? ??? ???

Hans von Lieven

No, it means God has 2 hands to do work with. Just like the image of man.

0ne

Quote from: nightlife on December 27, 2007, 02:27:41 PM
Based on that theory, I guess there are trillions of Gods.

No, those "trillions" all make 0ne force. Just like a trillion+ atoms make a man.

You, Me, Everything, is all a small part of God.

nightlife

0ne, magnetic feilds are produced by a force of some sort. That force is what I am concidering as electricity.

0ne

If magnetic force is created by electricity, and electricity is created by "moving electrons"......

Then how does an "electron" get an "electric charge"? Are you telling me the "electrons" have "electricity" in it? Electrons within electrons?? That doesn't work...

Protons have "electric charges" too...

Does that mean a "proton" has "electrons" moving inside of it?

That doesn't work either...

Both protons, and electrons, have "electric charges" AND magnetic fields....

Once you find out what a magnetic field is, you will understand "electric charges" inside of subatomic particles. Because it is the magnetic field that we are mistaking as an "electric charge".

0ne

nightlife - "To me, electricity is nothing more then a flow of resistance which also creates a frequency and or a sound wave."

I must fix you... you sound so wrong...

RESISTANCE is to RESIST.  "To exert force in opposition."

The closed door is stopping/resisting me from entering the room. The door is my resistance.

How can there be a "flow of resistance"?? Resist is a VERB, an ACTION, NOT a NAME.

A "resistor" is resisting the electricity from flowing in the wire. It is trying to stop the electricity, but not all of it.

FREQUENCY is FREQUENT. "To associate with, be in, or resort to OFTEN or habitually."

How frequent do you take a shower? Once a day? Twice a day? If you take a shower once a day, that means you take a shower at the frequency of 7 showers a week.

How can a resistance "flow", and at a frequency?

You need to use the dictionary a bit more...

Electricy, Sound, Light, and ALL ENERGY, is magnetic force.