Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo

Started by Schpankme, December 31, 2007, 10:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi romerouk, nice work on the generator. It seems as though you're using principals from your 'overunity 2' video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lYTr16vdOM
And on top of that you're using the odd/even setup like Muller, good ideas.

So with the example of your video 'overunity 2', where you show 2 magnets at opposite end repulsively interacting and nullifying that repulsion by using the ferro core attraction at the coil/core.
It seems possible one can get extra shaft power from that alone, though the odd/even is probably an extra bonus.

I'm going to test the principles in the 'overunity 2' video, i have everything here from other projects to easily replicate it. Was that coil intended to be pulsed or is it driven by a separate motor.
peace love light

romerouk

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on May 04, 2011, 05:51:09 AM
Hi romerouk, nice work on the generator. It seems as though you're using principals from your 'overunity 2' video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lYTr16vdOM
And on top of that you're using the odd/even setup like Muller, good ideas.

So with the example of your video 'overunity 2', where you show 2 magnets at opposite end repulsively interacting and nullifying that repulsion by using the ferro core attraction at the coil/core.
It seems possible one can get extra shaft power from that alone, though the odd/even is probably an extra bonus.

I'm going to test the principles in the 'overunity 2' video, i have everything here from other projects to easily replicate it. Was that coil intended to be pulsed or is it driven by a separate motor.
peace love light
Hi,
That setup can be used in both configurations, having a coil to drive it or with a motor attached to the shaft.Testing must be done with the load connected then adjust the magnets

romerouk

Quote from: gyulasun on May 04, 2011, 05:08:54 AM
Hi Romero,

CONGRATULATIONS!  You seem to have a COP=2 setup!  Very good.

For any naysayers a possible looping should be practical by using a DC/DC converter, such off the shelf units have at least a COP of 0.8 i.e. a 80% efficiency (or higher), this means the resultant COP still remains around 1.6 (0.8*2) and because you showed 12V output at 2A current (24Watt) the remaining available extra power (beyond the output taken for selfrunning) is at least 5-6Watt:
you can win the overunity price right now!

Here is a possible DC/DC converter I think would be good for looping back your output to input:
http://www.powerstream.com/dc6.htm

Of course there should be many other products like this or you can surely build a simple one from switch mode integrated circuits. The requirement is the converter should have a regulated 12V output voltage to prevent run away situation.

rgds,  Gyula
Hi Gyula,
good ideea to use a DC to DC converter. Ofcourse I have tried to self loop starting with the battery to get up the speed then disconectig and leaving a 47000uf/40v capacitor.That almost destroyed my driving coils, they are melted a bit but still working.With the battery connected and the bulb in parallel it works good and charging the battery too.I did't think of a DC converter but now I realise that I must have one. I will order one and see the results... as for the overunity price we shall get the most of this setup then look for it. I think that a solid state device (no moving parts)  will win that price, it is what everyone is looking for.

Best regards,
RomeroUK

penno64

Hi Romero,

May I ask, what provides the trigger for the drive coils, please?

Penno

romerouk

Quote from: penno64 on May 04, 2011, 07:32:55 AM
Hi Romero,

May I ask, what provides the trigger for the drive coils, please?

Penno
hall effect sensor