Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Coil Patent 512340

Started by allcanadian, January 13, 2008, 01:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

@EMdevices
QuoteWork is however performed on the capacitor plate by removing it from the proximity to the charged object.

This is only true if you intend to move the plate, what if you intend to discharge it through a coil or capacitor to ground  :) Potential will discharge to any lower potential, so we change the relationship by changing what we refer to as ground.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

allcanadian

Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

allcanadian

scotty1

Hi all...
Allcanadian......you said..".If pulsed DC then we have a unidirectional force acting inward on the coil peaking at the center of the coil. The most relevant question coming to mind is what happens when a inward acting electrostatic force peaks in amplitude and is forced to radiate like an outward acting force----like magnetism. When you read teslas work there seems to be this underlying simplicity that everything can be reduced to a "disturbance in the medium" this disturbance propogates as force in a wave like motion. The frequency of oscillation of these waves and tension determines what qualities any given space has, be it matter, space or any degree between the two.
Something to think about. "
--------------------------------------------------
Allcanadian.....
Those words ARE THE ANSWER....don't you see  :o
You don't need to change anything in those words.
You only need to read about Magnetic Currents.....and what you wrote would make perfect sense as it does to me....it is so easy....
By adding one component to the words you wrote.....you would be able to visualise every motion you speak of.....and slow down that minuite time frame to see what is happening in the medium and conductor.
You would be able to visualise exactly how the "electrostatic laws" begin as higher perssures are used.......
You would see abd be able to visualise exactly how the capacitance in the wires works......
I don't know about electronics and physics......but i read about Magnetic Currents..and did all the experiments....and when i read the words you write...i find it is easy for me to show it...and demonstrate it...
Everyone thinks that Ed Leedskalnin's magnetic tests are just simple experiments......BUT THEY ARE NOT.
The answer to Allcanadian's words are in Ed's notes.
If I can understand it...anybody can.
Somebody comes to you with a PPM motor..and you test it and it works.
Then they tell you that it works according to a new theory of electricity...and they provide many examples.
Do you believe the new theory and motor...or do you say the motor cannot work because it does not conform to standard theory? even though you see it working?
When i did all my experiments i did not know any of the LAWS of electricity...the only laws i learn't come from my testing.
The way i learn't is different from standard theory...but i can build motors the same as anyone else...i just see the workings differently...according to Ed writings.
Something to think about
Scotty

gezgin

I have seen miracles happen to men and women in all walks of life all over the world. Miracles will happen to you, too?when you begin using the magic power of your subconscious mind -Joseph Murphy