Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible runner for real

Started by AB Hammer, January 14, 2008, 07:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

I'm not claiming it is fake, it real overunity but it just is not ZPE overunity.
And as we know only with real ZPE overunity could one replace fueled
processes without any additional environmental concerns.The problem
is only ZPE zero point energy overunity violates the scientific law of
conservation of matter/energy and therefore within a certain range of
probabilities does not exist...We need a demonstration, If someone
has one let us see it.

I don't think my position is ridiculous, I simply want to see for myself
that there is no additional environmental concerns since these apparently
are so difficult for inventors to uncover.

There are four processes that keep coming up and these may have some utility
in the real world energy processes;

a) Management of static electrical characteristic
             - as arbiter of electrical charge recruitment and the electroweak nuclear force
b) CF cold fusion in hydrogen based chemical reactions and phase changes
             - CF-IECR induced endothermic chemical reaction -> CF-TE transmutation of elements in metal matrises
c) Magnetic Power Field Mill - Inflating DC-magnetic bubble fields to couple into power existing in stray AC magnetic fields.
d) The Hand Magnet and the Derivative Mechanical Differential.

With these three above concepts one can explain many of the primary effects side effects as seen
on this overunity board and the secondary effects as well. These are theoretical but seem to have
good explanatory power. I don't consider them "fake" but they tend confuse the issues.

MSCoffman

Alexioco

I dont know what to say about this, weather I think it is real or not, but it is strange why it hasnt been on the news since it was patented, I suppose it could be fake, but then again i got Grade A and has been tested so if it is fake, then the motive power must be well hidden.

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

SomedayIsle

If it don't pass the 911 test.....

Then, no go.  Not much does these days.  If it don't please the bankers then it ain't got much chance.

Just look how far the sock muppets on the hill will go to please them....

Sad truth is, people are so apathetic, so dazed and udderly contused, that I doubt simple, open, free energy would bring them out of their collective stupor.

MR

b0rg13

that utube vid has been posted many times since i started reading the OU forum, and each time its been rubbished(i even posted it my self once).

i think someone suggested that if you listen you can hear it running possibly on compressed air.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

AB Hammer

Greetings all

I posted this in Jan 08. At first if fooled me for a short time, but no longer. You can here the air pistons in it so it has to have energy in before it gets energy out. The reason we don't see much of it, is it is bulky, loud and not practical. IMO
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan