Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Quote from: neptune on January 05, 2008, 02:02:41 PM
@Pese. Your last posting was interesting. Do you have more information on a link about these circuits from the 1930s?

Sorry cant find more , it was stored  als lot hendershot hubbard stubbelfield clem  "rare" ics. at www.pixerve.de
closed sins mont and now deleted . lot of my urls (links was based to this pics.i googled now 1 hour.

It was a normal Long wire aerial. This went first about a battery in a row to the receiver to an U shaped crooked pipe with corner through. (Material?) There gabe it one more connection or connection. From there it was to an Antenen and amplifier circle about several tubes, loudspeakers

Any more was not from picture evidently:Die description said only that he has loaded over here batteries. Presumably to use this on the radio. Tube receivers need 10-20 watt power to work!. Nothing was also said which kind of batteries were used here. Certainly something "unusual", because this was not copied. Lead-acid? Zinc-carbon?

@Hans

Du hast doch sicher was in Deiner gutsortierten Datenbank !?
Probably Hans "seen" this and have it  stored .
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

AbbaRue

Hello All:
           I don't know if this person is for real, but it brings up a very interesting topic.
Have any of you tried experimenting with what they call a Psi Wheel?
Here is a good example of one.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=3152823269557553898&q=psi+wheel&total=62&start=0&num=100&so=0&type=search&plindex=9

I personally don't believe in telekineses but I have no problem getting the paper to spin at a good speed.
I place my hand around it just like in this video, and I get it to spin at the same speed as in the video almost every time.

This is definitely a new source of energy. 
Some say it's heat,:
I tried experimenting with that idea by placing a hot cup of tea next to the wheel and nothing happened.
Others say it's electrostatic:
Well I place my hand very close to the wheel and it isn't attracted or repelled from my hand,
even at a very close distance, so that rules out electrostatics.
Some think it's only air flow:
But I have placed my fingers directly over top of the middle of the wheel and still had it spin.
Also could get it to change directions with my fingers in exactly the same place.

I made my wheel very simply, I just stuck a sewing needle into a piece of wax and stuck the wax to a piece of cardboard.
I cut a square out of paper and folded it like you see in the video, balanced it on the needle
and it started spinning as soon as I placed my hand near it.  Funny thing is it likes to spin clockwise most of the time.
I tried making one out of Aluminum Foil as well and that worked great too.
I also placed one under a very thin plastic container, the type cakes come packaged in. And I got it to spin as well,
but it was very hard to get it to spin for very long.  Also have to wait for any static charge on the plastic to fade away
or the paper is drawn to the plastic container and falls off the needle.

Anyway, I am convinced that this is a new source of energy that man hasn't explained yet, and it is worth more investigation.
I have asked everyone of my friends to try to make the wheel spin, and every friend of mine has had no problem doing so.
I believe this works for anyone that tries it, so it is easily repeatable.  I just don't know why some people question it.
Try your own tests, and you will see that heat or static electricity aren't what makes it spin, I'm convinced of that.
So experiment for yourself and maybe we can tap into this new energy and use it for something else.
I have yet to get the paper to float into the air, now that would be a cool achievement.

Harold.

kensiko

Hey I'm French from Quebec. Any help needed ?

aether22

Well a translation would help.

There are a number of circuits that have current flow through air, I believe that the most simple version could be replicated with things that enhanced the aetheric/orgone input in the abscence of Mr. Daniels.

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...