Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kensiko

There are many documents to be translated in this subject. Which one do you want first?

Prophmaji

The is no device here. There is no circuit here. There is no secret here.

Either you believe in the reality of multidimensionality....or you chain yourself to linear time, and a single aspect of the idea of 3-d existence.

Other than understanding the very aspect of full and complete breakdown of the idea of 3-d reality and linear time being a fabrication of your true 'higher' multi-dimensional immortal self..there is nothing else to understand.

Pandora's box does not only open with these sciences you like to try and bring into existence, but Pandora's box actually explodes in every direction and into every dimension.

There are no limits.

What you call your 'mind' is the limit. Nothing more. Sanity, the idea of it, the idea of scientific realities, as proposed by modern science is a bit of a joke.

But, it is necessary, for those who still have the need for the mental 'training wheels' of 3-d reality.

You are living in a personal reflection of group consensus.

If you can handle this thought, for even a second, then you understand the limit of your ability to advance humanity, in this idea of reality, revolves around you opening your mind to the possibility of anything...anything at all.

Even Einstein told you..that to understand the limits of a system or to find the source of an issue or problem, you first must understand (or finally understand) that you must stand outside of it, to see the flaw in the process, or logic. 

radiant_energy

I spent a bit of time trying to read the replies related to the subjects more important to me, relate to this one I have a few comments to say

1- What you find in this subject ARE FACTS, people with meters were invited to measure the circuits, and they did not find the explanations, no more details.

2-It's really sad for me to find fellows that discredit others when they can no explain to themselves what is in front of their eyes, in this case I just accept that is something unknown to me, that base on my current knowledge there is not a possible explanation.

The new discoveries, the ones that wait for our efforts to appear, are not written on the books, and sometimes the books drive us to the wrong way, proof of that, check on the bearden's site for that, bedini also complained, learn from the experiments, the models should satisfy all the experimental results, not viceversa.

For the skeptics: If you do not have nothing useful to add, except inject discredits and doubts, just keep your fingers out of the keyboard.

Cap-Z-ro

This is very interesting.

Along the same idea as Pomerlou are the works of Pier Igina.

http://www.rexresearch.com/ighina/ighina.htm

Free energy may very well be right under our noses, and incredibly obvious.

Regards...

TheOne

Its not free energy, like I say since the begining, the guys are the battery.....