Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

A couple of these things remind me of old magic tricks I have read of.

Everyone is entitled to faith and I believe there is a lot of good morals in every faith and people should pratice what faith they choose with good moarls...
Unfortunately from past to present faith has been used against people to make them commit unspeakable acts.
People who frequent church are also the biggest non practicing folks I have met. They sit in there pews sourrounded by the regular people and talk about some of the rauchiest things in church. They sling all kinds of dirt and gossip about the latest happenings in the town many times even pointing out people in church. This is not practicing contrary to anyones opinon of faith... Fraud is no acception either!

I will tell you a great magic trick that is many years old is the cigarette trick this promeliar preforms while you all are sitting back baffeled by his bullshit a post following immediately confirmed my results!

First page of thread reported by Nikola_Tesla:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In one demonstration he lit a 200 watt bulb with it and then asked if anyone was a smoker and to come up

in front of the class with a cigarette ... he asked the smoker to lit up the cigarette by putting it between the end of

the light bulb and his connector and it produced the fire for his cigarette.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by whatsup on page3:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Module #10 was one of his larger devices in the same set-up was producing 185 volts and lit a 100 watt bulb. He also put his tongue on the leads and did not get a shock, plus he lit a cigarette with the leads sparking when held together like a spark gap. Amazing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Potassium is used in the tip of this cigarette when any moisture touches the tip of the cigarette eg. moisture from his tongue ;) it will light the cigarette. David Copperfield does not preform black magic either many of his effects have been replicated by other magicians there is no devil work no voodoo no nothing if you wish to be lied to you can follow this thread all you want. This is just one simple proof of a trick with the elements later shown to be in place.

Now we can carry on to serious topics of investigation. Unless he is willing to power my home with his devices I will debunk his crap cause the one stated it exactly as it is CRAP!

Please dont buy into miracles even if seen with your own eyes there is tricky behind it think long hard. The possiblity to manipulate other people is there therefore there perception of reality is manipulated not that reality cannot be minipulated we all know it can! This guy is simply a trixster believe it!

REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Cap-Z-ro

But the guy is autistic...and reportedly child like - is someone like that actually capable of pulling off such an elaborate hoax ?

That and the results produced cause me to pause before drawing any conclusions.

It could be that he just knows how to produce current but is unable to regulate it, I don't know.

I just can't make an assumption when I don't know all the elements of a particular device or technology...that is where I sit...awaiting further developments.

If nothing more happens now, things can always change later on.

You just never know what ideas may spring from the inspirational energy generated by the various concepts posted in the threads of this forum.

And I believe it is important that all threads and discussions develop naturally, to allow for the free flow of ideas - which is the main reason this site was conceived.

Regards...

LightRider

I'm French from Quebec.
My back ground is mechanical engineer.

I have seen Daniel fews time now, the guy is autistic and i know is legal guardian... no hoax there.
But if i was at your place (reading my word)... i wouldn't believe it. No way.

What can i say? what you want to know...?

I know the person to contact to see him... (one "show" every 2 month)
I have test it... and i didn't trust my result, i bring more engineer... same... no-logic there.
people think about microwave, beam,.... but all that have been test... and re-test and re-re-test and so on...
I guest I'm lucky... i live at about 30-45 min from Daniel...

Some plastiglas bord have battery and other none... but none have a close circuit...

Ask question... but i tell you, you won't believe me... what ever i say... and even if you see him... (with all your measuring instruments)... you will come back home the way you left... puzzle.... with question...

It can't be reproduce.... It won't happen.... many people have try (some at the same moment with Daniel... but only Daniel bord "work")

No photo, video is permitted since a fews years... simply because it bring Daniel a lot of trouble...

Regards, LR

orbs

There are different kinds of autism, and some autistic people can express themselves very well in a common language (see videos of DPT, AMB). Sometimes a (younger) sibling is able to interpret for their parents.

Quote from: LightRider on May 08, 2008, 02:06:13 PMAsk question...

I would be interested in what (very) young children observe or say at Daniel's demonstrations. Is it obvious to them that the models are working, is it surprising to them at all? Do they see or feel or hear some things that the present adults cannot (understand)?

Nicolas Roger

I will go to a demo this weekend.  I will bring a Faraday cage (actualy metal cookie box) with me and ask to run a motor inside it when the box is closed.  That will rule out any chance of things being powered by a beam.  I will also try to pay attention about the camera.  But really, a faraday cage should be enough and I'm pretty sure a simple beam cannot put enough power in those simple loose coils to power electric saw and stuff like that.
I will also bring an electric motor or something like that to test it on my own.

some points I received by email before the demo:
-still no video or pictures allowed (they say daniel could simply refuse to do the demo if he sees one)
-they say Daniel has "difficulties" with people too much sceptical about him and can easily spot them in the crowd, so they ask to "keep a low profil" about it.
-they encourage us to bring our won measuring instruments and electric appliance like (those are their exemples) air dryers, air compressor, radio, a blender, electric "jump-saw", etc

I will go there with some friends

Email me next week if I didnt reply here (I may forget)
sorry if the english translation is not so good as my main language is also french