Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Nicolas Roger on February 25, 2010, 01:54:20 AM
I will go to a demo this weekend.  I will bring a Faraday cage (actualy metal cookie box) with me and ask to run a motor inside it when the box is closed.  That will rule out any chance of things being powered by a beam.  I will also try to pay attention about the camera.  But really, a faraday cage should be enough and I'm pretty sure a simple beam cannot put enough power in those simple loose coils to power electric saw and stuff like that.
I will also bring an electric motor or something like that to test it on my own.

some points I received by email before the demo:
-still no video or pictures allowed (they say daniel could simply refuse to do the demo if he sees one)
-they say Daniel has "difficulties" with people too much sceptical about him and can easily spot them in the crowd, so they ask to "keep a low profil" about it.
-they encourage us to bring our won measuring instruments and electric appliance like (those are their exemples) air dryers, air compressor, radio, a blender, electric "jump-saw", etc

I will go there with some friends

Email me next week if I didnt reply here (I may forget)
sorry if the english translation is not so good as my main language is also french

Good luck and happy hunting my friend.

Jerry ;)

wattsup

@Nicolas Roger

Well, if you go to his demo, please bring a dc amp meter and also if you have your metal box, think of maybe putting the box in front of the video camera that is there recording everything, supposedly. I am thinking maybe the camera has a beam of energy coming out onto the devices because it is always pointed towards Daniel. lol

Also, look at the demo room and see if there is a wire going all the way around. These are things I did not check when I saw his demo.

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, interesting stuff. Maybe its already been mentioned, but i see a green beam of sorts emanating or going to devices being powered. Shades of that Steven King movie, 'Tommy Knockers'.
peace love light
Tyson :)

Nicolas Roger

Quote from: wattsup on February 25, 2010, 08:19:32 AM
@Nicolas Roger

Well, if you go to his demo, please bring a dc amp meter and also if you have your metal box, think of maybe putting the box in front of the video camera that is there recording everything, supposedly. I am thinking maybe the camera has a beam of energy coming out onto the devices because it is always pointed towards Daniel. lol

Also, look at the demo room and see if there is a wire going all the way around. These are things I did not check when I saw his demo.

I don't have AC or DC amp meter nor any volt meter

I might add that the demo will be near quebec city this time, so they don't always do the demo in the same room.

IotaYodi

QuoteI don't have AC or DC amp meter nor any volt meter
Build a galvanometer. My moneys on radiant energy coming from his body under control. We are electro chemical and our core is heat. Tibetan monks can control their core heat in sub zero weather. The act itself doesnt surprise me other than the 5 amp motor. Thats what I call getting tuned in!
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!