Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

listen to what wattsup is saying, and check out the video camera they use, next time any of you go to see a demo by Daniel and company.

The experiments Daniel performs can be replicated and explained by very short wavelength electromagnetic radiation.   

1) At high frequencies, the human body and skin become a conductor
2) One wire connections make sense  (antenna)
3) Certain plastics conduct at high frequency
4) Drawing circuits on paper and making them work is not magic, but rather very similar to the mature technology called RF/Microwave engineering (in Microstrip or Stripline), or Mololithic Microwave Integrated Circuits, etc, where circuits at high frequency depend on length and resonance occurs, since the wavelength is now much smaller then the circuit itself.  Drawing with a pencil that is graphite, hence has some conductance, is like laying down wires on paper.
5) The down conversion to DC, or rectification and mixing, can easily be explained by certain junctions and diode action that can occur between dissimilar materials at such high frequency.
6)  This person is not necessarily a savant or some specially endowed person, but is part of the act.   The real people behind this "act" are the folks that organize and take the entrance money.    I hope the show was worth it, and if done right it can be.
7) I can say a lot more things, other phenomena could be involved, but don't go in there with voltmeters,  rather take an RF meter with you just like Stephan suggested.

EM

P.S.   ThinkGeek device should convince:   http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/wec.shtml
also see this document from JPL, just to get an idea of what's involved with this technology:  http://trs-new.jpl.nasa.gov/dspace/bitstream/2014/22997/1/97-1550.pdf

neptune

I would like to believe that DP is the real deal . therein lies the problem . All investigators of the paranormal ideally need to be skilled conjurers . Is Daniel really autistic ? I am reminded of a mindreading act , . A woman would go to a member of the audience ,and ask him to give her an object , say a watch . Addressing the blindfolded mindreader on stage , she would say something like " Please do tell what is it , do tell ,you can tell ? " The order of words was a code . She coveres this by always speaking in strange accent . Is Danieal REALLY autistic ? Or is he a front man paid to act dumb . We all want to believe , that's the danger . It is strange that he is the only one.

neptune

Re conjuring . Back in my truck driving days I built a simple trick from bits of scrap wood and paper . It appeared to change a sheet of blank paper into a high value bank note . I showed it to some buddies at the truck stop cafe. A couple of heavies folowed outside . They offered to buy it from me , of they would take it anyway and beat me up . It took me half an hour to convince them it was not what it seemed.
          The only difference between Yuri Geller and any other conjuror , is the claiming of super natural power
. At another truckstop , a plain clothes police officer threatened to arrest me for forgery . If DP is real , we need to rewrite the laws of physics . I wish .

IotaYodi

Nice info Emdevices! Thats problably the case. Still its in ourselves to channel this power. Apparently Jesus did.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

Nicolas Roger

Quote from: EMdevices on February 26, 2010, 08:13:54 PM
listen to what wattsup is saying, and check out the video camera they use, next time any of you go to see a demo by Daniel and company.

The experiments Daniel performs can be replicated and explained by very short wavelength electromagnetic radiation.   

1) At high frequencies, the human body and skin become a conductor
2) One wire connections make sense  (antenna)
3) Certain plastics conduct at high frequency
4) Drawing circuits on paper and making them work is not magic, but rather very similar to the mature technology called RF/Microwave engineering (in Microstrip or Stripline), or Mololithic Microwave Integrated Circuits, etc, where circuits at high frequency depend on length and resonance occurs, since the wavelength is now much smaller then the circuit itself.  Drawing with a pencil that is graphite, hence has some conductance, is like laying down wires on paper.
5) The down conversion to DC, or rectification and mixing, can easily be explained by certain junctions and diode action that can occur between dissimilar materials at such high frequency.
6)  This person is not necessarily a savant or some specially endowed person, but is part of the act.   The real people behind this "act" are the folks that organize and take the entrance money.    I hope the show was worth it, and if done right it can be.
7) I can say a lot more things, other phenomena could be involved, but don't go in there with voltmeters,  rather take an RF meter with you just like Stephan suggested.

EM

P.S.   ThinkGeek device should convince:   http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/wec.shtml
also see this document from JPL, just to get an idea of what's involved with this technology:  http://trs-new.jpl.nasa.gov/dspace/bitstream/2014/22997/1/97-1550.pdf

no need for any RF meter, a simple faraday box will shield any beam.  Putting a circuit/motor into the cage should make it stop immediately.
I don't really think it is possible to have enough power through a beam to power things like an electric chainsaw.  I will see tomorrow I guess.