Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

@Lightrider. Our positions are not really that much different. I get the impression that although you have seen, you find it hard to believe. Brain of a 6 or 7 year old ? He would fit right in with the military! LOL The sad thing is that if this guy is real, and can not teach others, his ability will die with him . Thus he has nothing to offer for the future of mankind.

Robert

Quote from: gleichf on March 31, 2012, 08:58:03 PM
I wanted to comment here, I've been thinking a long time on this and other devices which are similar, namely, the hendershott coils. But first, let me digress and say a few things about coils being an active device, a 'triode', as it were. Now it's a proven fact that a the key component of a microwave oven, the magnetron, can take electricity, and use that and powerful magnets to change the form into a high frequency electromagnetic wave, a microwave. The period of the waveform is determined mainly by the shape of the magnetron tube vanes, and the tuning of the magnet. See this page for a very good explanation on magnetrons:
http://www.gallawa.com/microtech/magnetron.html
It's truly remarkable that the magnets can act as a phantom grid in that tube, causing those electrons to take radically different paths than normal. Now, think about this. What would stop that process from being reversed, i.e., energy at certain frequencies being captured in a like manner, by magnets , coils , and capacitors ? Drop the magnets, because the coil can generate a magnetic field, which can act as a grid for a properly constructed circuit. Look at Hendershot's device, which is nothing more than such a device, in a multivibrator type arrangement, and uses a Colpitts type oscillator to set the frequency and provide the feedback to get the oscillations going ( but this is not the only thing which can govern the frequency ). I'm saying here that, in Hendershot's device, the cylindrical capacitor ( the one around the steel coffee can ) can store the energy ( probably to begin with from ionized air particles ), and release it through the basket weave coil at some specific frequency. This frequency is determined not only by what I've said above, but also ( and mainly ) by the PHYSICAL CONFIGURATIONS, i.e., the size of the can and the capacitance. How is that possible ? Well, you have to remember that air is made up of lots of ionized particles, which contains lots of energy. To make a long story short, the average velocity of some ionized particle is temperature dependent basically, and has a mean free path. At any particular temperature, there is a frequency that will 'fit' on the can circumference, and allow those ionized particles to transfer their energy to your circuit, in the reverse of the microwave oven's magnetron above.
This explanation can also work for circuits with NO capacitors, just coils, since the capacitance can come from inter turn capacitance in the inductor under interest. There is a certain physical construction of a coil which will allow it to self oscillate at a certain frequency. If you can tune that coil arrangement and match it to the period of the energetic ions at that temperature, I think you'll be surprised.

If you have any questions, let me know. In any case, let me know what you think of my theory :)

Thank you !

I think it is quite astute and plausible. Certainly there is a lot of research to be done in that area.
http://www.overunity.com/10216/parallel-charging-shows-overunity/
I think the charging of capacitors in parallel might be due to the same principle. And with simple connection of coils and caps, or simply coils, it is possible to draw large amount of energy from space. Question is how to make the connections. My take on Pomerleau's circuit is that any point can be taken as an outlet point. Well not any point, but it's not critical which point is used as an outlet, as long as it doesn't interrupt the resonnance.

LightRider

Quote from: neptune on April 03, 2012, 11:00:36 AM
@Lightrider. Our positions are not really that much different. I get the impression that although you have seen, you find it hard to believe. Brain of a 6 or 7 year old ? He would fit right in with the military! LOL The sad thing is that if this guy is real, and can not teach others, his ability will die with him . Thus he has nothing to offer for the future of mankind.

"...Our positions are not really that much different..." -> Agree... but I witness my own DRAWING becoming a real circuit ;)
"...I get the impression that although you have seen, you find it hard to believe..." -> Not any more :) I accept it for what it is.
"...The sad thing is that if this guy is real, and can not teach others, his ability will die with him..." -> sad... really... really... sad, I agree
"...Thus he has nothing to offer for the future of mankind..." -> I'm no agreement on this point, nothing scientific, sure.... but life is simply more than that .... So everything is a matter of point of view. He has already done much more than any of my colleagues and professors at the university have made ​​... from a personal point of view.

LightRider

joe

Hi everybody,

All i can tell is yes it is true because i was there in 1994 and i saw Lightrider's similar experiences with Daniel.  And i also participate!!!!

Joe 

LightRider

Quote from: joe on April 03, 2012, 03:16:45 PM
Hi everybody,

All i can tell is yes it is true because i was there in 1994 and i saw Lightrider's similar experiences with Daniel.  And i also participate!!!!

Joe

And Joe,
you remember the trick of wire inside a wire, or invisible thread, of the battery hidden in the miniature switch,
or battery and wire hidden in the plastiglass plate, or... ? (sarcastically)   lol ;)
I'm sorry !

It is so hard to believe these days ... with all the fraud, hoax, ...
Even harder to believe because it is only known case in the words...
the logical conclusion ... this is a trick ... the guy is just very good at his illusion...

the only cure that I know about that chronic septicieme ... is to see it in person.

Thanks Joe for sharing,
LightRider

ps.: d'où viens-tu ? tu reste au Québec...?