Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe

NO,no,no!!!!   No tricks. Daniel is a very humble person and if one have the chance to go and watch his performance, you will love it.

Je suis de Gatineau.

neptune

@LightRider. I can understand your point of view when you say that Daniel does have a contribution to make to the future of mankind. However, that contribution could be positive or it could be negative.  If we suppose for the moment that he is genuine, then his contribution will be to open peoples minds to the fact that there is more to life than what we normally accept. That would also mean that electrons can do more things than is commonly believed at present. If that is true, then in the future we may well find the key that enables everyone to be a Daniel , or to make the phenomenon work independently of the human mind. All positive stuff.
      Now let us suppose that he is a fake. People will spend time researching a non existent thing when their time could be spent on more promising research. Worse still , it could turn into a cult or , or religion, and I personally feel we already have quite enough of those. Do not underestimate the power of deception . When I was a conjurer, there was a local boy who used to follow me around, and tell his teacher that he knew a man who could do real magic. One day , as a reward I decided to show him a simple trick, explain how it was done, and teach him to perform it. He insisted that I was deceiving him, and that I was not showing him how I really did it, and I was hiding the "real" secrets of magic from him. From that day on, he never spoke to me again.How sad is that?
      I just want to say that I am not just dismissing Daniel without giving the matter long and careful thought.

LightRider

Quote from: neptune on April 03, 2012, 03:59:58 PM
@LightRider. I can understand your point of view when you say that Daniel does have a contribution to make to the future of mankind. However, that contribution could be positive or it could be negative.  If we suppose for the moment that he is genuine, then his contribution will be to open peoples minds to the fact that there is more to life than what we normally accept. That would also mean that electrons can do more things than is commonly believed at present. If that is true, then in the future we may well find the key that enables everyone to be a Daniel , or to make the phenomenon work independently of the human mind. All positive stuff.
      Now let us suppose that he is a fake. People will spend time researching a non existent thing when their time could be spent on more promising research. Worse still , it could turn into a cult or , or religion, and I personally feel we already have quite enough of those. Do not underestimate the power of deception . When I was a conjurer, there was a local boy who used to follow me around, and tell his teacher that he knew a man who could do real magic. One day , as a reward I decided to show him a simple trick, explain how it was done, and teach him to perform it. He insisted that I was deceiving him, and that I was not showing him how I really did it, and I was hiding the "real" secrets of magic from him. From that day on, he never spoke to me again.How sad is that?
      I just want to say that I am not just dismissing Daniel without giving the matter long and careful thought.

I think you're right about the power of deception ... just look at our politicians, our world, alternative medicine, the UFO phenomenon, free energy, ... and so on ... so mush disappointment... we (as a society) does not want to hear about it anymore...

As one of my professors said: We must welcome the event with the naivete of the child and with the wisdom of the wise.

I am of the generation that believes in a fundamentally good human being ... Currently the power of this world still under the influence of the involutive forces (secret, fear, division, control, domination, greed, wars, ...) but I have the strong impression that this will change for the better.

Until then, I choose carefully what I choose to believe in! and Daniel is one of those.

LightRider

neptune

@LightRider. When we choose what to believe in, we can only base it on the facts available to us. In this case , you have more facts than me, because you were there. I would love to have seen this man at work, but I am old, poor, and have defective eyesight, so it would be impossible for me to travel to Canada. My beliefs are not set in stone, and can change in the light of new evidence. To me it is very important that we can have different beliefs, and still be friends.

LightRider

Quote from: neptune on April 04, 2012, 04:43:03 AM
My beliefs are not set in stone, and can change in the light of new evidence. To me it is very important that we can have different beliefs, and still be friends.

Neptune,
Words full of wisdom, thanks.
You took the time to make this exchange,
rest assured that I respect your point of view
and your opening is all in your honor.
LightRider