Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

it should all be OPEN SOURCE, the rest is bs! :P

Markus

Hi, all

I have read several books about psychics. There are a few mutualities between Daniel and them. For example their ability to see (energy) fields or flows. Some claim to hear voices from another dimension which give them advice.

It is known that Tesla in his childhood sometimes could hardly see because flashes of light constantly appeared before his eyes. He also claimed that he could develop a machine to the smallest detail in his mind and he knew it would work although he had not built it yet.

Daniel said to an engineer: "It would work if you would think with your heart..". Well, this is also very typical for psychics. Most of them do not really think if it is possible (by the laws pf physics) or not. They just do it and they have faith in it.

I hope this doesn?t sound too crazy.

regards,
Markus

nikola_tesla

Like the most famous person on earth once said " Blessed are those who believe without seeing ".

The presenter has said that if you have the plans to the device to " kick start it " you need to use your faith.

So Daniel seems to be able to feel or see the energy/electric fields and then to somehow use his will

to unleash the power flow. Once it has been kick started it works forever after that.

the device can power anything

with 110 volts and 75 amperes

OR

220 volts and 75 amperes if I remember correctly.

In one demonstration he lit a 200 watt bulb with it and then asked if anyone was a smoker and to come up

in front of the class with a cigarette ... he asked the smoker to lit up the cigarette by putting it between the end of

the light bulb and his connector and it produced the fire for his cigarette.

gast

Quote from: nikola_tesla on August 17, 2005, 06:58:22 AM
the device can power anything
with 110 volts and 75 amperes OR 220 volts and 75 amperes if I remember correctly.

What kind of wires he used in his demonstrations for such powerfull energy amounts?
The small wires shown in the uploaded pictures should glow if 8 KW (110 Volt, 75 Amp) flow through them.

Gast