Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

I consider Daniel a Glitch in the universe   ...A Quantum anomaly. :o
Years Back Super Sleuth  Wattsup went to see him and came away with more questions then answers.

I would love to see this guy ,I understand he also has quite a story with the local authorities .

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Robert

Quote from: P1701 on March 29, 2015, 11:16:36 PM
O god, Robert, people like you are just soooo boring . When you "have been on stage with him" did you take your X-ray glasses with you to watch inside motors and big fat coils? Or did you just forget any glasses so you couldn`t see the pasta everywhere on his boards. And when exactly did you do your electronics course?

The only one talking BS here is you. Keep believing in this crap and just be happy. There is no cure for stupidity (or have you been a cellmate of Pomerleau when they did the lobotomie?)

Nevermind.

Tyranny is from above, and speak a very distinct language. But no worries, dogs have to be put down, it's the only way. The only way to bring progress to mankind, against the will of the bastards.

Do you need x-ray glasses and tin foil hats to see through this board...?

http://www.overunity.com/393/daniel-pomerlou-demonstrates-free-energy/dlattach/attach/148302/image//

ramset

User Void posted that Daniel has passed on 7/31/2018 from a stroke.

For me Daniel was an anomaly on the planet ,  all things are indeed possible here.
and he was just one example sprinkled in the mix .

just one mans opinion

Best wishes for his family and whomever he left behind, very Sad indeed.
respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

SkyWatcher123

Hi ramset, and the universe or matrix simulation, is in extreme glitch mode lately, with the mandela effect and all.

A great truth beyond everything on this forum, has just been spoken by ramset.
Indeed, all things are possible in this realm, though not all things are beneficial.

Change the script running in ones mind and all is possible.
it is our thoughts, emotions and beliefs that create everything here.
Daniel went beyond the typical programmed narrative (script), running in most peoples minds.
peace love light

MagnaProp

I wish Daniel well on his new journey, in what ever new form he takes as energy is neither created nor destroyed. I recall seeing this thread several times during my energy searches and was always inspired by the possibilities presented.