Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikola_tesla

NOBODY since Jesus Christ himself can be compared to Tesla

what I am saying is that the man himself has said is that electricity is everywhere and we CAN

plug into it and Daniel has proved to me that he can do that.

If you believe Tesla you must admit it IS possible ... weather Daniel can do it is debatable ... and I understand your

viewpoint because it was mine before I saw what I saw.

TheOne

I know the technologies behind telsa (most of them). But this is not magic

My big problem is, Daniel making device, none of the device is the same, none is supposed to work, some random wire etc..... This is not a device, its something else.

You will never, ever able to reproduce that. If only Daniel can use it on the hole world, i call it more magic.

If a good enginer cannot reproduce that. Do you really think i will beleive this device work. Its like i say 100000 time his mind, good for him, but all the others without this skill cannot use it.

Ok now,

Show me a device you have build or another one build?

Why they are no video about his device while he make a demo?

Why he dont explain how it work on paper?

If the response is [no] [no] [no] then they have nothing more to say.

hartiberlin

@joe and @Nikola

What was the biggest load you did see, what he powered at the demo you attended ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

joe

He did run a 3 h.p. motor and a 500 watts street lamp. He also runned an electric drill. But i do remember that when he plugged the big 500 watts  lamp to his module he could not let the lamp run to long because (may be 2 minutes) he said at that time that he could not control all the energy and his module was starting to heat.

And the module he had for that demos was made of couples little coils may be 2" high by 2" wide and the wire for the coil were around 28 or 30 gauge and may be higher.

Also he could control a toy helicopter without wire. He was using a little jar with (don't laugh to this one it is true) strawberry jam in it and a little crank on top of the lid to control the helicopter. Remember this guy is autistic and he still have a young kids heart. 

Anyway this it.

Regards  Joe

Sorry if i make mistake in my writing cause my english is not that good!

nikola_tesla

interesting ... in my conference he also did not let the fairly big electric saw run for too long ... he simply

let it run maybe 20-30 seconds put it off and waited for the applause to settle before continuing ...

humm this would explain why he actually used the grid socket to power the video camera ...

he filmed the whole thing for his entertainment ... he would get a laugh out of seeing everybody

freak out at his demonstrations.