Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikola_tesla

It is not easy communicating with him since he is autistic ... and I don't even think he speaks English.

When we would say a few things to him we felt like walking on eggs and he is very paranoic

and I don't blame him at all.

TheOne

I can speack with him in french since i am not good at all in english ether :)

nikola_tesla

Merci TheOne ... peut-?tre tu pourrais lui demander de vendre des copies de son video?

mais il me semble qu'il ne veut pas faire trop de publicit? ? son sujet. :'(

You can ask him to sell his videos to the pubic but it seems to me

that he does not want to go public with his feats.

joe

You are right Nikolas he is mistrustfull, he trusts women more than men. At one of his demo i was with my girl friend and after we gathered and he passed almost the rest of the afternoon talking with her. He feel confident with women cause he did not have a good ?experience with men since they locked him up and gave him bad treatments like electro-shocks, ect. ?He said that women would learn how to work with energy faster than men because they are more sensitive. ?

Now, ?again this guy does not cheat how can you hide a big battery under a vest to run a motor, lamp or little race car(i don't think AC battery does exist anyway).This guy is humble and he is still a kid in his heart and for him since he is young he would like to help
this world. And i hope in a near future he will be able to walk into Montreal or any other places without having a gun pointing at him. Yes he has been shoot while he was in a car near Montreal but he was not hurt. Like Nikolas said: It not easy communicating with him cause he is autistic and also because he has to hide himself all the time. Dr Robert Adams from New Zealand who invented the free energy motor-generator also had his life Threatened because he wanted to helped this world. ? Sad,sad,sad world...

Joe

TheOne

When i say i can speack with him, i mean if i know how to contact him :P

I dont know him, i never see him, i just found the photos you received recently, its why i am septical.

For the others, take a look at this photo, from his device