Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Conversation

Started by Elvis Oswald, January 19, 2008, 10:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

it would seem to me that the 3 types of metals (and/or the sub-types) could be arranged so that they work together like a 'magnetic transistor' - perhaps this is what Searl was onto....
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

hansvonlieven

Keely's Gold, Silver and Platina for instance?

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

yamalaris

Hello all, 
@ Tesla's genius is still being understated or withheld .
Popular science recently had an story about wireless power . They gave total credit to the so called "inventor" for "his" high frequency wireless transmition system. Tesla got a  two sentence side bar with the statement " he tried but could not make it work" ..... very sad indeed.
@ when building generators or transformers.
(an source coil coupled to a generator coil) the winding ratio determines the voltage. The basic anology to describe electron motion on the surface of the wire in a transformer, is a  pair of spinning wheels , and how many times the wheel is exposed to the thrust from the adjacent wheel will provide a cumulative effect on the  wheel speed . 
@energy release and energy void
The surface electrons were already spinning but now the ev is higher .How can this be without an increase in electron orbit diameter ( and all that goes with a molecular energy alteration ) ?  The answer is in flemmings motor rule. All things  already have an energy level above zero point. This is a real electical potential.  If you apply the flemming rule to this we see the  vector energy released is from a Torridal rotation of electrons on the conductor . Think of how a baseball is thown in a curve. One surface of the ball is moving with the direction of motion as it spins. Thus a harmonic has been formed to allow propagation of the spin energy to arc the path of the ball.
If we assume that the spinning energy field already exsists in the conductor then it mut have properties induced on it from its surroundings and the cosmos (we are all traveling at 1.9 million kph). If we stike a harmonic between the conductors natural energy any its imparted energy (electricity) can we not draw off the cosmic energy as Tesla's antenna did? This makes energy above zero point a kinetic value more than simple potential (static value). Therein lies the power of harmonics and the bane of world oil.
Thoughts please?

...Best,Tim

sm0ky2

the problem i see with this is - the frequency + field strength of the ev. as it orbits, creates a resonating EMF

now, when a voltage is applied on top of this, is changes the field strength and orientation, causng the new field to rosonate at a different frequnecy/energy level.

seems not possible to match the two, as the field caused by the electricity, alters the original field in the material, as well as the field of the original electric field (resistance).

if we were to attempt this, it would look something like this::

an approximation of of the atoms' 'rest state' frequency can be made by using the Compton frequency of the electron
as thus:
compton wavelength  (cw) = (approx) 2.4263102175?10-12 meters

Compton Frequency (Cf) = c / cw  - where c is the speed of light
the radius of the electrons' orbit is = 1/2 of cw.
Cf is the maxumim frequency, representing a hydrogen atom with the electron orbit in its "rest state".
as you increase the energy in the atom by inducing an electric field, the radius increases, and thus the frequency decreases along a non-linear scale. - as the electric wave travels through the wire the electron orbit increases, then quickly decreases with the frequency/amplitude of the electric field effecting it.

Now, most of us dont have access to nitrogen-cooled hydrogen metal to experiment with, so to adjust this value for a more complex element, we must make an adjustment to take into account the number of electrons that are orbiting the atom.Then we must use this number to figure the radius of the outer electron shell, there are charts with known values, i dont need to get into all that here. but this radius can be used to find the frequency of the outer shell, of say Copper. The cummulative frequency of the electrons in the outer shell should be the same - they act as if they are attached to the same 'rotor' as they orbit.

When the electric field is applied, this is when things get complicated.
energy from the electric field excites the electrons in the copper, bringing some of them to a higher energy state, essentially increasing their orbit, lowering their frequency.
ionization of the copper under the influence of the e-field, further complicates this.

and any change in the energy state of the electrons in the copper, results in a change in the e-field's strength. Heat will also do this, but it should be negligable for our calculations here, and will not be addressed.

so to find the cummulative field frequency:

we need the frequency and energy (J) of the e-field
the frequency of the conductive material in its rest state
and the change in J, when e-field is applied to the conductor. < - this can be derrived from resistance (ohms) but i cant find the formulae and its not one i commonly work with.

change in energy level of the conductor = change in J / ev * molar count - negating heat losses.
molar count can be found approx. by displacement (mass)

this is how you determine the electrons' orbital raduis, and thus it's frequency eminating field from the conductor, while under the influence of the e-field.

The frequency of the e-field, will remain the same, only its amplitude decreasing, as a result of the power-transformation, into the conductor atoms, and into heat.

so once we have the frequency of the conductor while under the e-field, its just a matter of finding the right combination of conductors + energy levels + frequencies.

this is a very high number,..  this is an extraordinarily large number, to the extent we may have to invent a new signal generator to create frequencies of that value.

the alternative is to find a harmonic 'octave' of sorts,. a lower frequency that will resonate with the electrons...

perhaps one of the acoustic guys on the forum can take it from here.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Elvis Oswald

I appreciate the enthusiasm.  But I'll stay in the abstract for now.  In my mind - if we had such detail - as posted here... then we would be flying carpets.  :)

Drive slow homie  )

matching freq is best - but harmonics works... though not as good... but sometimes you cannot reach the freq you need with the material you have...
And don't forget that two freq. can produce a third (super het)

I do think that resonance is a function of composition and mass.  When two coils are joined, all particles immediately know of the collective and begin to resonate accordingly.  this is the power we are dealing with here.
And a magnet in motion on part of that circuit till affect it all.

Is it the speed of orbit?