Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This site, search

Started by buzneg, January 20, 2008, 01:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzneg

Is this site not listed in google search anymore? It doesn't even show up whan I type overunity.com overunity.de does though, and it works in yahoo. what's up with that?

bourne

I just tried it. I am in the UK.

Overunity.com was top

2nd, The Overunity.com/stevenmark parent directory.

Maybe Google doesn't want you to find it any more !

Keep up the good work everyone ;)

A couple of quotes for you....

"We are the ones we have been waiting for"

"The meek are getting ready"
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

adriangray

Hi all, has any one yet managed to duplicate Steven Mark's 'Toroid' ?
I say that as not much feed back on that subject.

In one of the video's he gives a lot away. I might be stating the obvious but, he is using steel wire not copper and with such a small number of turns he would need a huge cap to get resonance across that inner winding of what looks like just 4 turns per phase.

Any other thoughts any one ?

Regards

Adrian Gray