Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagdn03

Quote from: am1ll3r on March 11, 2008, 12:39:25 AM
Had a major DOH! moment because I thought that the tuned LC circuit was between the primary of the transformer and the cap.

either way .... I am not giving up ... fact is I cant stop thinking about this ;)

Cheers ;D

Hello again!

Thought I would chime in unwantedly, lol. Perhaps you should re-think your doh! moment, there is a tuned LC circuit between the primary of the transformer and the condenser L.  Who is to say that there is not another tuned LC circuit somewhere else? Say inbetween system of high self inductance and condenser L. Whose to say that these two LC's are not harmonically related also?

Think about the interplay of opposites, think about the different configurations of LC's you can have, and how they have been manifested and used in this circuit. What are their mathematical relationships, as in what is considered an opposite mathematically, inverses? (^-1)?

If you think of this system (as a whole) as a giant pendulum we can quickly see that all charge "movement" is just an interplay between two conditions. No these conditions are not positive and negative in the traditional sense. A pendulum dropped from a height will have a forward movement, we could call this positive, and it will soon reverse we could call this negative, but we could also look at the potential and kinetic energies at different locations, realize they are opposites and also realize that it is in fact an interplay between these two elements that creates the condition of oscillation. 

also to clarify with the heterodyne issue, when Tesla said "generally there is an oscillation superimposed upon the fundamental vibration of the current." he may have been talking about a condition known today as resonant rise, where  plucks of a string may give rise to resonance, and if timed correctly, the amplitude will start to grow. This may be my own twisted definition, so take from it what you will.

;D
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

allcanadian

@Armagdn03
Quote"generally there is an oscillation superimposed upon the fundamental vibration of the current."
I read this statement a little differently, I see the fundamental vibration as Einsteins "quanta" that is at the smallest level energy will move in descreet pieces, most likely at the rate of vibration in the matter of the source.The superimposed oscillation is what we would measure as a changing current which we have produced, I cannot help but think that if these two frequencies (fundamental and superimposed) should coincide at super high frequencies or a harmonic thereof that we would see a "resonant rise", as we would be in "tune" with nature. So we agree! ;D
I would also agree that anywhere we see an inductance and capacitance we will have interaction.

I think this statement is very relative to the secondaries of our circuit, fundamentally matter must vibrate at super high frequencies, as well matter is bound by very high electrostatic charges. So if we are to "interact" with matter to produce a resonant rise we must produce resonant conditions, that is currents of high frequency and potential. In this case the Primary/Secondaries could be considered the "other" power source in this circuit, the resonant rise in the secondaries gives the primary a "kick" and this kick helps maintain the current oscillation in the circuit as a whole.
To simplify things I consider the large self-inductance as having the properties of a large flywheel of great mass (inertia) and the secondaries as having the properties of a small flywheel of relatively small inertia but great velocity. In this context we could say a small flywheel at great velocity can have the same energy as a large flywheel at low velocity but the small flywheel will accept rapid accelerations/decelerations more easily---- such as required for a resonant rise condition. Could this be Tesla's means of producing "undampened waves"?  ;D

P.S.--- some of you may have noticed that as inductance is added to L1 the voltage and duration of the oscillations is increased and as the capacitance C is reduced the frequency of oscillation is increased. So it would make sense that we would want to maximize one and minimize the other.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Localjoe

@ AllCanadian

you wrote

"P.S.--- some of you may have noticed that as inductance is added to L1 the voltage and duration of the oscillations is increased and as the capacitance C is reduced the frequency of oscillation is increased. So it would make sense that we would want to maximize one and minimize the other."

In patent 568 178

It shows letter E which is a choking coil attached directly to L1 Has a iron bar incert for the center allowing one to change the inductance or vary it .  This may prove useful to implment in 568,177
It should save one from winding different coils for the desired effect, the cap you will have to change too but at least you can test a wide range of inductances with a The same cap and move onto another for comparison. Just a thought.
                                                                                                   Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

barbosi

Good suggestion.
However, beside the variable inductance does anyone notice any other difference between patents? Not a big deal but just for a change and not to fall in love with a stereotype, please notice it is possible also like that. Erfinder said that seems we cannot get passed from charging-discharging a capacitor. My question is not a pointer but just a small variation.

@allcanadian
I was staring at the picture you have posted at http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3972.msg80679.html#msg80679 and if I recall correctly there was at least one of your past pictures including the diode like that.
I have to admit I don't get it. This is what you propose? To me it is counter productive so if you have a point, can you please elaborate?
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be peace.

Localjoe

@allcanadian

In building this project i  think theres a reason he states to use a motor for L1  other than the syncronos timing / Plucking of the working primary circuit lc circuit. 
The inductance in L1 is the motor coil windings, he also states you can add an additional choking coil to reach your desired result, I still think the device from the next patent is a good idea but maybe the action of the motor and its coils has someting to do with. 
When its up to speed it doesent stop spinning when the current is broke maybe a slight deceleration but neglibale so i guess im just saying it might have something to do with the fundamental vibration of the circuit and when the cap discharges through the primary coil and then to the motor that could be viewed as a superimposed osicalation. Is anyone else using a motor in there primary timing circuit?
                                                                                                                           Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..