Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quantum1024

ummmm.....I think i'm going to have to rethink my controller and find materials that do not disintegrate. it eat my copper plates and is munching it's way directly towards the extra bonus points lane. LOL. not even pac-man was this much fun!!!

quantum1024

So what is "G" ??

Tesla says in "experiments with alternate currents of high potential and high frequency-1892"...

G is an ordinarily constructed alternator, supplying the primary P  of an induction coil, the secondary S  of which charges the condensers or jars C C.  The terminals of the secondary are connected to the inside coatings of the jars, the outer coatings being connected to the ends of the primary p p of a second induction coil.  This primary p p has a small air gap a b.

Gustav22

Hi allcanadian,
In your post
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3972.msg84312.html#msg84312
you did not use N for secondary and M for primary consistently. This confused me a bit, initially.
For example here:
Quote from: allcanadian on March 21, 2008, 03:24:14 PM
.... one plate of a capacitor as a whole, the primary N is the other plate ...
And you also talk about "the secondaries" as if there were several of them.

However, I think the posting is very important, so you might want to revise it a bit and make it even more clear.
Thank you for the explanation contained in it.
I will try to rephrase the part, which I think I understood and I will start out from your question

Quote from: allcanadian on March 21, 2008, 03:24:14 PM
.... I wonder what might happen if as the the primary M potential started to rise and peak the secondary was disconnected? ...

As far as I see this is exactly what happens in teslas circuit.
;)
Secondary N is an open circuit which has 2 ends (P). Each of these ends represents a plate of a capacitor.
You call this arrangement a "shorted capacitor".

Ok, if what you describe happens,
i.e. when primary (M) is at max. potential and secondary (N) is open circuit,
secondary N would get charged (as a whole). This is where your example applies, with the red balloon charging the blue one.
Where would the charges for the secondary come from? Well, form "radiant energy", or to put it in other words, from the "thin air"  :) between plates (P). This would lead to ozone production between the two plates (P),
probably much like Stan Meyer produced fractured water or "Hydroxy" !?

And yes, after the secondary N got charged in this way, N as a whole could be viewed as a charged capacitor plate, with the primary (M) representing the other charged plate, to complement it.

Is this the proper understanding of what you are saying?
money for rope

am1ll3r

Quote from: quantum1024 on March 22, 2008, 02:21:37 AM
ummmm.....I think i'm going to have to rethink my controller and find materials that do not disintegrate. it eat my copper plates and is munching it's way directly towards the extra bonus points lane. LOL. not even pac-man was this much fun!!!

@quantum1024
Hey there I have been using a small piece of copper pipe with electrical tape for the insulated pieces mounted to my motor that came out of an old HO train. The contacts are the pieces of the train that rested against the wheels. It actually works pretty good and to change the make and break points all I have to do is add or remove tape. ;D

quantum1024

@am1ll3r
ohhhhhh!!!! Thats Nice!  i'll try that. I was thinking about it already last week when i made the first model. but then I was already committed into the first model and went ahead with it.

do you have a control on the motor? I was thinking of using a 555 timer as a pwm motor controller at 12vdc. for spectacular effects I use solder wick, more contacts per mm surface area. but for load control, a single contact works nice. either way - I love the Colors!