Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Two currents - opposite directions of flow.

When they pass each other in opposite directions a magnetic field is created.

When Thomson discovered the electron, his arrangement was biased and the electron detected was negative, he missed the other one.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

I already agreed that the two currents are different aspects fo the same one and that there is only the one which creats the illusion of two.

I connect at 28k and that is all that is available to me.  So, email may be slow, but it works.

This may seem to shoot over many heads here, but it may also open a few minds along the way.  They can look up these things for themselves and reproduce the experiments of old.  When I first read of the experiments conducted to determine if there is one current or two, I was fascinated by the approach that many took to determine the nature of electricity.  Nipher, Wheatstone, Roentgen, and Rowland all proved that the two currents are "one" and that they appear to move in opposite directions.  Nipher cought both compression and expansion on film.  Roentgen showed that the relationship bewteen the conductors and the dielectric could be manipulated to produce the same magnetic field that Rowland produced with two currents (moving charges) in opposite directions - except Roentgen moved his dielectric between fixed charged conductors.

Nipher used the same term as you do - illusion.  These gentlemen are not Tesla, but they helped me better understand Tesla and Tesla was familiar with their work.

RE has no charge, is it a current in the dielectric? 

After all we are in a sea of dielectric and you can not get away from it.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

So, we can conclude that when looking at electricity, we must look at the conductor, compression, expansion (both flows or currents) and the dielectric all at the same time.

A magnetic field (and hence a current is generated) is created whenever two charges move in opposite directions in relation to a fixed dielectric or when the dielectric between two opposite charges moves (or changes?) in relation to these charges.

Hmm.  A moving (changing) dielectric generator might be an interesting device.  I wonder if RE qualifies as "moving dielectric" - synonymous with "changing dielectric"? 

We might ponder what happens when all three move in different directions.

I ought to shut up now, before I attract too much attention.

(I might be back to delete this in a few minutes, but right now - I'm HOT!)
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Ren

amazing stuff to ponder, the wonders of the universe! I hate to interrupt the train of thought, but Im sure it will continue for all that are truely involved ;)

I have a simple question for Erfinder or AC, or anyone who has built the device this thread is based on. Is it possible to build using Erfinders parts list ONLY? I was thinking last night that the circuit controller could be homemade, and  its function to fire the relay. If  it can be done just with the relay then I will continue as such.

Please continue Gentlemen!

wattsup

@Ren

It works with a relay like I and others are doing. Granted the advent of having a rotary setup is so appealing and hard to resist but at this stage I already have enough on my plate.

@Grumpy

Don't remove your post and please take Erfinder up on his offer. Geez, that's a no brainer.

@all

Still on the EC but having troubles getting the second relay to produce. I have a few other ideas and then I will post a diagram if I need help on it. I know I'm close.

Since I rarely do only one thing, and based on Jack Durban's hint about a reed switch, I have been doing some tests with a reed switch, coil and magnet to see the effects. By placing the reed next to the coil core and starting it with the magnet and by positioning the magnet farther and father from the reed, you get to a point where you have clear oscillations. Pretty neet and simple.

Now, I have ordered some three way reed switches and plan to do the following test as per the other diagram below, and variations thereof.

The basic idea is working with flyback. (NO - not BEMF). If you hit the + and - points with a dc voltage, meaning fast on/off, at the on/off the left coil will draw in the reed to the N/O connecting the flyback of left coil to discharge into the right coil, thus pulling the the right reed connecting the right flyback to the left coil and so on. I expect the current will reverse polarities on each flyback discharge. I just wonder if with one DC hit, this can switch over several times before it stops.

The idea is you can probably connect more then two coils, as many as you want and have the whole system cascade from one to the other and then back to the first coil. I am not 100% sure this will work but will try it soon.

The reed switch has the truest reaction to the magnetic impulse and by adjusting the distance of the reed you can adjust the magnetic force you want to develop inside the coils. This type of easy switching would enable flyback to move around without dying in any electronics. Also this could be an easy switching method for multiple coil systems like a few of Tesla's patents without creating any adverse effects on the flyback.

I am wondering if there would be caps or diodes, needed, etc.

Any ideas.