Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clone477

Allcanadian,
I totally understand the timing of all the different parts of the circuit..
1.  Primary transformer and capacitor tuned circuit TIMED to Secondary bifilar or Secondary coil and capacitor AND frequency of make and break(RPM or motor) TIMED to the two other circuits.

Im pretty sure this is correct, but I try to read everything you teach Allcanadian, so if Im wrong let me know.

Now isnt there always going to be arching when the inductor coil collopses??

clone477

What is the point of that post??  After reading this thread many times all I ever seen was talk about using relays in replacement for the motor armatures and field coils to provide the collapse to charge the condenser.  This was the original challenge from Erfinder.

If you read all the controller patents Tesla spells out that the controller is to be used in the exact circuit as the ozone patent one. 

I've spend the last 3 weeks, everynight reading through the patents, and building, all while being self taught in electronics.  So instead of posting a email that is deconstructive, help and teach if you have the knowledge.  I'm not asking for handouts, because Ive done so much research on this patent and have built the experiment.  Im trying to learn all I can along with everyone else.   Im willing to learn.   Fern 

Quote from: armagdn03 on September 24, 2008, 09:33:57 PM
F the controller,

blinded you are (to be read in Yoda voice)

This is nutz, i don't even know why I bother posting at all anymore, if you read over the posts of the people in the know you will know where to go, who did they read to know what they know? Why do you think ol Erf has dropped of the face of the planet (as far as this place is concerned) because this is wack, nobody makes any progress even tho they were given almost step by step instructions.

otto

Hello all,

@wattsup

nice work. I dont have the time to read all posts but youre good. Your "TPU" looks good.

Otto

Grumpy

Quote from: armagdn03 on September 24, 2008, 09:33:57 PM
F the controller,

blinded you are (to be read in Yoda voice)

This is nutz, i don't even know why I bother posting at all anymore (probably wont), if you read over the posts of the people in the know you will know where to go, who did they read to know what they know? Why do you think ol Erf has dropped of the face of the planet (as far as this place is concerned) because this is wack, nobody makes any progress even tho they were given almost step by step instructions. Even IF someone were to pull this thing off, all you would have is a fancy tesla coil, this was just step one, and nobody has even gotten that far.

Peace out people,

As helpful as usual...
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

wattsup

@armagdn03

I have tested this circuit in many ways. Relay contacts (burn up and don't always connect to the N/O), mosfets (burn up if you start playing around with the pulse settings), manually pulsing of two wires (very tiring lol), reed contacts (burn up), my pulse wheel is about the best method so far that I have found. I will add another contact to mine and try my Erfinder Challenge circuit since it requires DPDT contacts and I think this will be the best so far because I am getting complete connection of the common side to the NO and NC sides. Relays can flutter between these points if the capacitance is not high enough on the circuit.

As per @clone477s observation of the same, it is only normal to try and look elsewhere and his looking into other Tesla patents is not a bad thing in itself when you consider his or my knowledge of the subject may not be as expansive as yours.

@all

Case in point is Tesla Patent 609245 -

As @clone477 used the terms, Tesla calls it "make or break".

Tesla gives a great secret or perspective on discharges that I have never thought of before or should I say never have equated as being so obvious. An inductor will spark when you unplug it. A capacitor will spark when you plug it in. He says this in so simple words. Disjunction and conjunction. Disconnection and connection. Every time you connect, the cap discharges, every time you disconnect, the inductor discharges. When the inductor discharges, it spikes the primary and charges the cap, when the cap discharges, it goes in either straight or in "reverse polarity" through the transformer primary and returns to source while charging the inductor. This is because of their inherent method of holding and releasing their energy. And I always wondered how the hell the cap and coil new when to discharge with a simple shorting or unshorting and the answer is so simple. So for me, this one aspect was worth looking over that patent. Hmmm.

Then he goes on a lengthy discussion of the relationship between contact methods, spark production all relative to the wasting of important energy and he has devised his controllers to minimize this effect to the maximum level possible.

@clone477

The patents you are referring are using a conducting liquid to initiate the contacts so as to minimize or eliminate the sparks and therefore increase contact efficiency. But to tell you the truth, I doubt if I can build such a device as it will require major machining and building skills that go above and beyond my own abilities. I think you will agree.

Since @armagdn03 probably knows of all these controller patents, he is naturally wondering why the hell one would fuss about such patents, and based on that, I would agree with him.

Now the part he says about guys in the know, well, let me think about that one. Some have already tried spark gap quenching with magnets. Hmmmm.  But magnets would then modify the relay function. Hmmm again. I'm stumped.

So back to the pulsing then and it's relationship to the values of your components. You should maybe provide a good diagram of what you are doing and also a list of all the components and their values with the ohms value when applicable. I have found that, yes, changing the capacitor value will change the sparking of the relay, but it will also change the power output of the working circuit. So there has to be a comfortable midway point where you can maximize the working circuit output while reducing sparks. This is all relative to the other components. Remember the capacitor will discharge "preceeding conjunction" or before the contacts actually physically touch each other, and the inductor will discharge as the contact opens. This is not happening right at contact or at opening but before contact and as opening.

When you tested the spark gap with an outer coil and found there is energy imparted to the coil on every spark, maybe this is a way of managing both worlds. Make your contact with sparks, but capture back as much of that energy for reuse. I will have to think about that one more carefully as this is another part of the "waste not want not" required to achieve any nearness to OU.