Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnyfg

Quote from: sparks on October 03, 2008, 10:57:58 AM
This is what Tesla describes when he states a 25,000 fold increase in the energy stored in his bifilar coil/capacitor.

I have read that patent, and in thinking the old way, that a coil need several layers to be "useful" ... I know this is probably not true when this type of coil-winding is used, but IF one want to wind a coil using this method and wire it multilayered, how should that be done without reducing the energy storage capacity?

Regards Johnnyfg

johnnyfg

Quote from: allcanadian on October 01, 2008, 08:55:39 PM
@All
... When the capacitor C2 has equalized its charge on both plates the DPDT relay switches over and the high potential on C2 charges the battery (B2) again
Regards
AC

I cant see how the relay is operated in the schematics. Is there a electrostatically operated? Ie the relay-switches free-floating and switched over by the difference of electrostatic charge on the relay-contacts?
If so, it seems like a interesting way. Probably something not that is easy to do in a circuit simluator I guess.
Btw. Is exprimenting using circuit-simlation useful for this type of electronics?
Is it possible to obtain such simulator-examples to expriment with?
I think that would be a great way to all of us to be given readmade fully working virtual "proof-of-concept" machine(s), at no cost. And we have as a group the ability to test using exactly the same setup. No need to get building errors or different results due to different equipment etc. You can then test for things like exotic vaules without having to spend money and time finding them.

Regards Johnnyfg

wattsup

Well, I will have to find a metal shop to build a winding jig to wind my 3 lb coil since I have found nothing useful to use in my home. While that is being made, I have been mulling over an idea for another build I will do as follows.

Since @armangdn03 has been showing us resonant LC using capacitor and coil, I have been thinking that the same thing could be made with a bifilar coil to replace the capacitor. Putting this on a toroid core and adding two output coils should be interesting to see what happens when the bifilar coil and the standard coil are fed a frequency to reach resonance, what will be the output of the two output coils.

I have made a diagram below.

Any ideas to add to this would be appreciated. I know the A and B wires coming from the LC may have to be crossed to keep the directionality on the toroid.

armagdn03

The next installment has been made on erfinders site www.forgotten-genius.com

@wattsup

Any use of the energy off of your output coils will depleat the resonant rise of your bifilar driving coil. This is why I say you cannot just "tap" into this energy in conventional ways.  Also, there is no need for a seperate coil to add to your "cap" since the bifilar is made to have both inductance and capacitance you only need it to resonate.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

wattsup

@armagdn03

Thanks for your comment. I will consider this when making this build. I have a nice 4" #26 ferrite core that will be just perfect for this experiment.

@all

While is was working on the above design, I got to thinking about something that I think not many have looked into, even doing a Google search, so I made a diagram of the idea and attached it below again as open source.

The basic idea is that when considering testing with the Ozone patent components, the transformers that I am using are the standard type with straight thin laminates going from the primary to the secondary, and given the different wire sizes and turns of each side will determine the overall input to output ratios of any given transformer. Since the laminates are the same going from the primary to the secondary, the laminates, which are the actual conveying medium are required to act as a 1:1 coupling ratio and the coils are the ones that have to compensate for any input/output ration requirements or differentials in potentials.

So........ what if the laminates where not straight and uniform. What if they were thicker on one end and get thinner on the other end as shown in the rough diagram below. What is really happening inside the laminates since they are the actual ones doing all the transfer from one coil to the other. This would provide a triangular laminated core with a wide end and a thin end. Either side could be the primary or secondary. You could even have three coils or more on this design.

The question is if this was produced, what would be the actual end result. If the wide end was the primary that received good capacitor discharges, since the laminate is getting thinner, is the amount of transfer entering the wide side all being transferred to the thin side at a higher compression level.

If the thin side was the primary and received very high frequency pulsing, would the thicker side impart more of an amperage to that coil?

The basic idea is that we have been using coil turns and wire sizes to make coupling over any given core. What if the core can also be designed to assist in this. Why not intervene at the core level.

This could also be used in toroidal cores.

In  honor of the brave men and women of the armies that are fighting in many countries, both from USA and Canada and others, and given this actual design reminds be of a trumpet, I would like to call this core idea a "Bugle Core". Now to figure out how to get these laminates or it could be oriented steel cut in triangles. Hmmmmmm.