Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

@All
I think there are many people here who have built and experimented with tesla's Patent 568177 and most if not all have been left with one single question-----Why? What is the purpose? They might say "I have currents of high potential and frequence now what?". My understanding came only after I understood the nature of what I was dealing with, that is what qualities does this current have in relation to other currents. I think I outlined the qualities well enough in my last post and I think we should be familiar with Tesla's ozone patent so we will take the next step ---- utilization of the currents in the secondaries.
To take the next step we need to put aside EM induction and concentrate on Electrostatic Induction. Here is a good link to the general process-----http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrostatic_induction . At this link there is a picture of an electroscope which I have posted here, a (+) charged wand is brought near the electroscope charging the upper conductor ( - )negative. Next a potential difference(charge seperation) occurs in the electroscope conductor, if the (+) foil leaves inside the electroscope are grounded then the electroscope conductor could be said to have a "net" negative charge, making the wand and electroscope a capacitor. I see this a little different, the (+) charged wand produces a ( - )negative field around itself as all forces must balance, the electroscope enters the negative field and is charged negatively producing the charge seperation.
In the circuit below (lower right) we have Tesla's Patent 568177, the secondaries L2 have high potential/high frequency currents alternating, that is one end of the secondaries will be charged positive then negative and back to positive repeatedly at a high frequency and high potential. In the one instance shown, one end of the secondaries L2 is positive, I see this positive end as expanded electrons. The capacitor C2 is connected to the positive secondary L2, the diode only allows potential to flow in one direction so the positive plate of C2 will never be charged negative. I am using electron flow notation (negative flows to positive) so all of this may seem confusing, think of negative as tightly packed electrons(compressed) and positive as loosely packed electrons(expanded)---- each flows to the other equally. Now think of the electroscope, the positive plate of C2 is the wand and the negative plate of C2 is the top of the electroscope. In order for the forces to balance in C2 electrons must flow through ground through the battery (B2) charging it and into the negative plate of C2, the battery (B2)charges because its potential is 12 volts and the potential at C2 is thousands of volts. If there was no ground you would only have a charge seperation in the circuit but you would not have a "net" charge on the negative plate of C2, just like in the electroscope example. We should understand that the only current flow is from ground to the negative plate of C2, the positive plate of C2 has no current it has a "static" charge not unlike a statically charged balloon might have. When the capacitor C2 has equalized its charge on both plates the DPDT relay switches over and the high potential on C2 charges the battery (B2) again ;D. L2 must then recharge the positive plate of C2 with potential. The battery has been charged twice and all you have done is charge one plate of a capacitor on C2. You may have figured out that there could be many capacitors at the position where capacitor C2 is as well the circuit outlined by the red box could be replicated many times over on one end of the secondary L2. The secondary L2 also has two ends :o, each having a changing potential as such both ends can be utilized. I believe this process is what many inventors have refered to as using potential only, no current as current will only discharge the source of the potential. There is also an issue of electrical inertia in the battery (B2) which must be considered in the timing of this circuit, but things get a little complicated so there is no need to confuse the issue at this point. This is the only explanation I have for what I have seen in my circuits, the battery B2 charges and is equalized periodically with the other battery B1 and both charge.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

sparks

Once we get the voltage high enough and the pulse short enough the energy represented by the electron orbital and angular momentum is now in a seperate inertial frame than the neucleus.  Air is now ionized and the oxygen molecule has been oxidized in the spark gap.  And e=mc2  kicks in when we consider the mass of the oxygen atom losing the mass of the electrons.  These three observations should be enough see that  energy is being transferred into the electrical system from the mass between the capacitor plates.  No majic,  just transfer of a little bit of energy very quickly into an energy flow system.   It's pretty much like each atom becoming a series connected battery!
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Ren

Hmmm. AC thanks for the info. I hate to say it but I see so many links to what Bedini talks about. Anyway, enough of that.

I have built a rough replica finally, with the parts I could afford and/or build myself. I was amazed to see the microwave cap on the secondaries almost instantly shoot over 1000v (max on my meter) at the right level of tune. Mosfet circuit may not be ideal, but it makes for some easy tinkering. Awaiting a scope and more accurate meter for more details.

I think I will re-read your latest post, and then read it again. And then again.

otto

Hello all,

you all have to understand that we have 2 various kinds of energies, to say so.

1. our classical, we use it and its well understood

2. I will call it Aether energy

its working with high voltages and low currents and is "made" with kicks, as we say in the TPU thread.
Of course, this energy we can also convert into a usefull energy.

I have nothing more to say on this.

Otto

allcanadian

@Ren
QuoteHmmm. AC thanks for the info. I hate to say it but I see so many links to what Bedini talks about. Anyway, enough of that.
I think this is what Bedini has been doing all along whether he knows it or not. His Bifiliar coil under the influence of the inductive discharge becomes electrically charged as a capacitor would. As well I have found that a battery will slowly charge to some extent by simple charging one terminal of the battery with high potential because a battery is a capacitor. If one set of plates is charged the other set will seek to balance itself with them, but its only source of energy is the space surrounding the plates.
I should have stated this is not my invention, it is not even my idea. At the beginning of this thread Erfinder said he could charge any number of capacitors with this circuit--- and he told us how to do it. He also mentioned something about charging a shorted capacitor, I take this to mean a capacitor with the leads connected together----How do you charge a capacitor with the leads connected together? I would charge the capacitor with shorted leads then unshort them and connect one lead to ground leaving me with a charged capacitor.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.