Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

am1ll3r

If there is anyone who would like to provide web hosting for this information, I would greatly like to speak to you. I have the know how, but not the time.

Let me know ... I can help ;D

sparks

Another property of capacitance discovered by Tesla was that the electomagnetic displacement waves produced by a conventional current flow could be utilized to catalyze the production of a huge standing wave field.  The current would warp natural electron orbitals to reach a state so that their intrinsic energy produced electromagnetic displacement waves  which would maintain and increase modified electron orbital states in surrounding mass fields.  These electronic displacement waves would reflect back and forth and build in amplitude all powered by the intrinsic electron kinetic energy.  This is what Tesla describes when he states a 25,000 fold increase in the energy stored in his bifilar coil/capacitor.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

giantkiller

@Sparks!
Well that sounds like the return to their natural state or collapse all at once would be quite the concert of heterodyning power. Thump!

--giantkiller.

sparks

@gk

Most definitely a shocking wave happening.  The tricky part to all this is to make sure that the input duty cycle is just enough to effect the electron field without losing too much energy to the neucleus inertia.  I remember SM and others referring to the inertia of the electrons as compared to the neucleus.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

wattsup

@armagdn03

Good to hear from you again.

I am in the process of setting up an FTP directory (no web pages) to store information and have it available without actual web pages. I have a pretty extensive list of Tesla patents and other directories that I am setting up slowly but surely with alot of what I already have on my computer. If you want me to open a directory for you, no problem. You can see it here at http://purcoenergy.qc.ca/ftp and you can send your files as a zip file with pdfs (if possible) or other files here contact@purcoenergy.qc.ca. In both addresses, please remove the word energy.

I wanted to make an ftp place where information can be concentrated by subject so it is more easily available then to search through the forum site for things that are spread all over the place. So I will add more as time permits. Keeping it ftp based will eliminate any web page making requirements. Yes I can make web pages but do not want to waste time. Members can accumulate whatever they want and send it in to get it put on the ftp. But I will not spend countless hours on this since I spend most of my free time doing experiments. lol

@sparks and @barbosi

I understand perfectly well what @AC has shown, with thanks. I have already tested the principle of the secondary free action of that circuit with a small dc motor and realize its importance. This is why I asked about the relay coil connection which is not shown and must be connected in a way to ensure the relay can switch between both contacts without floating in between as we usually see. My questioning was not related to his information but was for general alternative to low amperage outputs. In any case, I will try it out during the coming days and see for myself.

@sparks

I am "starting" to catch your comments. How the hell do you come up with this stuff. Seems like you were born between two charging capacitors. lol

I am interested in what electricity is and why some have stated that the speed of electricity changes with the voltage. The higher the voltage, the faster the electricity travels through a circuit. Well I do not completely accept this notion and once I have my idea ready, I will post it here.

You should maybe look up the word Universons and see if you can catch some of this information. It has a direct bearing on both our free ether energy effort and our understanding of electricity. Unfortunately most of their information is in french but there should be enough there to wet your pallet. I am sure you will enjoy this information.