Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Counter Intuitive

Started by Bessler007, January 25, 2008, 04:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schpankme

Quote from: BEP on January 27, 2008, 05:38:19 PMNo one ever accused me of being part of the herd.

Hey BEP,

I'm reminded of something refreshing you said a few days back; I've made some changes to your original words, but the message is still the same.

Three Main Reasons To Watch and Listen:

1.  It?s amazing to learn something new.

2.  It?s fantastic seeing unbelievable results, and trying to understand it for myself.

3.  It?s humorous watching the knuckle whackers (Dawn-Man) who haven't tried the idea, spouting scripture from whichever book they prefer, or associating an action with something similar they heard about.

- Schpankme

Bessler007

• It?s humorous watching the knuckle whackers (Dawn-Man) who haven't tried the idea, spouting scripture from whichever book they prefer, or associating an action with something similar they heard about.

This is very funny.  Associating a fiction to what you see because it sounds like the fiction is practically the height of absurdity.  The absolute height is when someone guilty of this fallacy refers to others as the knuckle whackers.  Too funny.

Bessler007
Cmdr, BHS
mib HQ

edit:

• the paths always cross and sometimes the other has been out in the sun too long.

If you cross paths with others that sometimes have been out in the sun too long it's only a matter of time before some fresh stray notices the same about you.  Would that mean it's better to stay out of the sun and suck on a bull's teat?  The bulls don't seem to be producing any milk.  Maybe if you suck harder ....  Is that possible?  :)
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Bessler007

Well, I guess developing a new physics might be a little easier thanks to Dave Roberts:

Good morning everyone. I have solved the principle used in Bessler's Wheel. I am willing to share this with everyone, just asking that I get credit for solving and revealing it. This is the end result of literally thousands of hours of effort.

This could be the breakthrough everyone in the free energy/overunity community has been looking for.

Read about it here:
www.besslerwheel.com/forum

Look at General Discussion>The Solution To Bessler's Wheel

The emboldened is an incredible claim considering we have no idea what was in Bessler's wheel.  Could have been well trained mice or maybe a wound up contraption like Wagnors.  This should be an interesting development.

Bessler007
Cmdr, BHS
mib HQ
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Bessler007

Quote from: Schpankme on January 27, 2008, 06:01:25 PM
. . .
3.  It?s humorous watching the knuckle whackers (Dawn-Man) who haven't tried the idea, spouting scripture from whichever book they prefer, or associating an action with something similar they heard about.

- Schpankme

It's hard to know what someone's thinking if they won't be specific but if you're emboldened point above was a response to my previous point:

• What I've attempted to do over the last 5 months or so is to understand what was happening.  One conclusion I've come to is the idea of "power management" creating an imbalance of power.  I could cite that observation or you could take my word for it.

Here is the quote:

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:05 pm
www.besslerwheel.com/forum
Forum Index -> Community Buzz> new thoughts

Doc,

Although I see the idea of a transmission in your wheel it wasn't your wheel that caused me to think about the idea of an imbalance of power in rotation.

You have to be a member and log on to see threads in Community Buzz.  They're a little occultish at Bessler Wheel.

As I said it's hard to know where you're coming from since you weren't specific.  It's also hard to know if handyguy was influenced by reading the idea but I think it's obvious my mention of it predates the start of their thread.

I've been trying to understand how the Newtonian physics of wm2d could accelerate 21 kilos to over 6k mph in way less than a second for some time now; even before I posted on Doc's thread.

• Power ratio over one
    ? on: January 03, 2008, 02:33:54 PM ?

Bessler007
Cmdr, BHS
mib HQ

Schpankme

Quote from: Bessler007 on January 28, 2008, 12:02:15 AM
It's hard to know what someone's thinking if they won't be specific but if you're emboldened point above was a response to my previous point:

Bessler,

My comment about the Dawn-Man was not related to you, it was my compliment to BEP, for writing something which caught my attention.

I applauded you for taking on Johann Bessler's Wheel; extracting Energy from a Gravity Wheel would be remarkable.

- Schpankme