Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Examples of TPU in Nature

Started by jeanna, January 27, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersam

scotty,

maybe if you use "rodin math" it might start to come to some conclusion.  when looking at 7129 in rodins fashion by adding the digits you come to 19 and then adding the digits again 1+9=10, which equals1.  now i am no expert, but if you add the ,4,5, to the 19 you have 2+8=3.  so now two of, rodins, prime numbers have shown up, in just one of ed's.

now let's look at 6105195.  6+1=7,7+5=12which=3,12+1=13which =4, so the 7&4 connect across the 3!  okay now back to the postulate!  we are 13+9=22, which is 4,  which seems to work as we are going in the other direction, to 22+5=27 which is 9.  we have to go back over the top. i am sure you can find some heterodyning in here somewhere.

lol
sam

ps just to get you thinking.

Eye-on-beam

@Scotty, i hear you for i can experience this streaky shiny effect as well. like drifting in and out in a vibrational cloud of sort way, also the strands that swim in the fluid of my eye is often as well and at times i dont have to be looking at the sky either. i agree with the continues numbering process for i thought the 7129 continued with maybe 1 ? too! thaks for picking that out.

Gotcha, i did the numerology as well and i said, add the two sets of numbers together you have 9+1=10=1so just to joke, this is the year of the rat and it is 2008 so this = 10=1

i prophecize that we will conquer this energy source before the end of the year.

just my ignorant humor.. lol....

acerzw

In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

bw

marko rodin's math has no zeros at all.  i noticed a zero was part of the second string of numbers.   the first group likely isn't as well because 9 is part of another circuit in his math.   124857 is called the doubling circuit and 3and 6 is the resonating or repeating circuit and 9 is the omni dimension according to Marko.  really cool stuff, perfect system once you grasp it, much better than ten number system.  our dna string even looks a whole lot like marko's symbol of enlightenment. 

Eye-on-beam

the power of nine. take any number and add its value together and subtract it from the original number then add those number and the results will always be nine. hope that is explained correctly, so for example take 173 ,  all equals 11 now subtract 11 from 173 this equals 162 ..  so now add these numbers and you are back at nine.