Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Resonance

Started by allcanadian, February 04, 2008, 06:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

@barbosi
It's funny how things can get so decidedly off topic in such a short period of time, I can only image what we could accomplish when putting all our thoughts into one subject.
I see you are a fan of Russell, I have read "the secret of light" and found myself way in over my head  ;D. On resonance, I would consider it as two systems having the same rate of oscillation, and a lower form of resonance having a whole number harmonic thereof. Of course I am speaking of "natural" resonance not forced resonance as we so often confuse the two. I think the single biggest mistake we have made is not recognizing the effects of attenuation or dampening effects in our primary oscillators, that is presuming the primary oscillator could do work without effect on the source. The equivalent would be to attach a mechanism to a tuning fork to extract work and expect there to be no "reaction" on that tuning fork. But if a tuning fork were to be struck at the appropriate interval corresponding to its natural resonant frequency and work only extracted from additional tuning forks then it is a different story. We should understand that the work extracted from these extra tuning forks cannot effect there natural frequency either, the work must come from the beat note between the two extracted at the base of the tuning fork as a large force over a small distance, in this way the "reaction" of work being extracted can coincide with the source acting on it.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

BEP

My understanding of resonance....

Jeez.... I just filled this screen with established descriptions and none of it made sense.

The important thing to remember is that resonance is not just a wave and a wire working together as one system. Resonance is also more than one system working with another system. It is quite possible for an oscillator to vary in frequency because it is being influenced by another oscillation or many other oscillations.
It is possible for a series of oscillators to 'chase each others tails' so to speak. Some oscillators are more prone to this than others.

The only thing I can say is study up on resonance, anti-resonance and entrainment. Or just listen to some 'singing-bowl' music or read up on Chladni's patterns.

there was a youtube deal showing Chladni's patterns being generated.

barbosi

Here are my thoughts.

Resonance is the instance when two or more systems, seemingly unrelated present themselves acting as one. This is possible only when rhythmic balanced interchange occurs between them.

An obvious example is jumping on trampoline. Think about the rhythmic interchange between the person and the trampoline and don't forget that nothing would happen if both would not pass through the "balance" point.

Another example is when we pinch just one piano string, lets say "middle C" (or "Do" for non-american notation). All other "C" strings will start to vibrate. You may reply "what about the frame and all other wooden structure, the air contained in the box?" You are right and all seemingly separate systems act as one.

About tuning forks, the same. Strike one and the second one placed in the vicinity will start vibrate at the same rate (if both forks are identical). I don't recall where I read, but there was described the same experiment, where each fork or both were placed inside of chambers under high vacuum. The sympathetic vibration occurred.

@allcanadian related to the snow ball experiment, I have nothing eloquent to say but it struck me the similarity with Fig.71 - The universal nine octave cycle, at page 263 in "The secret of light".

PS: As I am sure many of you may have lots of examples, many may have counter-examples. I would be happy to hear about what you think.
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be peace.

allcanadian

@barbosi
Rhythmic balanced interchange, now there is an interesting concept :)
Rythmic: change over a period of time
Balanced: Symetrical forces, unity
Interchange: one becomes the other, through the other
I would agree this is resonance on the most fundamental level and we are given many examples in nature if we choose to take notice of them. The problem as always is the practical application of this process to produce tangible results ie... heating my damn house this winter ;D
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.