Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Davey Heater

Started by storre, February 09, 2008, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devrimogun

Quote from: edelind on May 18, 2008, 03:19:32 AM
You're missing the point. The frequency here is the 50 Hz of the main power line. Davey indeed uses the resonance, but by tunning the inside bell to the frequency he (we) already have for free. Of course, for a US device you need to make a 60 Hz resonating inner bell.

As far the outer bell, I am not sure if it must be tunned too, but the most important thing is to have the same shape and to find (by successive tests) the correct distance between the two bells, so the vibrations emitted by the inner one to reflect into the outer one and return back to it, in phase (i.e. making a stationary wave). This way an avalanche of resonance effect will occur and the energy transfered to water will rise suddenly and huge, with the same small input. This is the beauty of resonance!

All of you seem to be very sure of what is happening here. It seems to be clear but I cannot help but think about what exactly is happening here when he connects a live wire to a bell? Vibrates? OK How? The electrical sine wave in the line is transferred into the bell?

Normally we hit the bells physically to make them vibrate to give sound. Someone here said no sound is heard in the video. What sound? How do we know that connecting a live wire to a bell would generate audible sound? Maybe the altitude of the wave is too low to be heard and maybe this is one of the things that makes this gadget work.

Remember that the expert in the video said that no one can explain how it works. But we seem to have an explanation. Maybe we should not be that certain of what we have. Still what we have -though doubtful, is good enough to give it some good tries.

Someone said the outer bell is just a wall and does not need to be tuned. I agree. Its in the explanations given by the Polish prof. as well.

Finally, I believe that it is the duty of this community to solve the secret of this simple thing.

devrimogun

I went to the science museum very briefly while I was in Paris. There was a setup that was close to this topic that we are working on here.

I am enclosing 3 photos :
                                    1) Setup : A loudspeaker inside a plastic or glass tube. Both ends of the tube is closed. There is about 2 cm water in the tube. 2 knobs; one that cahnges the frequency the other the volume. (Almost all sounds are audible.)
                                    2) Closeup water : One of the shapes that the water inside takes when you find the "good" frequency and volume.
                                    3) Explanations : In French. I should let NerzhDishual to translate into English. But basically the wave goes to the end and then is reflected back from there. When you find the good frequencies you can get a stationary wave with a belly and a node. They took the idea from the works of the German scientist Auguste Kundt.

In this device the inside bell is the wave generator and they are reflected from the outer bell and we are getting the stationary wave and that transfers its energy to the water in the form of heat?

Also an observation: I took the lid of a porcelain butter keeper which is also porcelain. I hit it and it made a sound. There was no sound inside the lid, only outside.

Some people are going to Delhi India soon. I am thinking of getting some singing bells just in case as a backup to the coming experiments by some of you. Any recommendations about what specifications I should give them ?

storre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundt%27s_tube

Notice it says "Then the adjustable end is moved until a loud sound is heard"

That is the point we will reach when the 2 bells are the right distance from each other. In the Kundt Tube he is making the tube longer or shorter with the piston.

NewAge

Quote from: devrimogun on May 23, 2008, 04:21:03 PM
Hello I am back from Paris. Unfortunately I was not able to meet our friend NerzhDishual. His message arrived too late.

Normally patent rules are clear. Everything should be explained so that someone in the field should be able to
produce the product just by following the patent. Nevertheless, depending on how the patent owner or the lawyer is witty
you can still hide the ropes.

I say we stay with the spherical bells as we have the video, the drawing, some explanations, a successful test made by NerzhDishual and some very good elaborations and implications made by all of us. Also some are waiting for their spherical bells to arrive.

In case we get stuck we then go back to the patent.
If there is a succesfull replication of a spherical design, yes, we should try first with it. However there's something strange : I could not find ANY other patent under the name of Peted Davey even though I called up the patent office in NZ. So how come he perfected the bell design, and is been trying to put it in production for 50 years but did not patened it???

devrimogun

Quote from: NewAge on May 24, 2008, 03:11:34 AM
If there is a succesfull replication of a spherical design, yes, we should try first with it. However there's something strange : I could not find ANY other patent under the name of Peted Davey even though I called up the patent office in NZ. So how come he perfected the bell design, and is been trying to put it in production for 50 years but did not patened it???

Sometimes inventors prefer to hide the patents. It can be done by registering under another name, a cleverly hidden title etc. but in his case I believe what happened was that he never had the desire to register another patent. Patents are expensive and he has been fighting for long time and got weary and although he did not loose all hopes he probably did not want to spend money on another patent.

Some of the senior members here seem to have a lot of knowledge that can help but they do not show much interest in this topic.