Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Davey Heater

Started by storre, February 09, 2008, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devrimogun

Quote from: rickter on April 04, 2008, 02:05:36 AM
Looking at the vidios it appears like ther is intense boiling between the two bells. The question is if it acually heats a larger volume of water as fast or faster than a conventional heater. Anyone replicating this thing for a test?
Rickter

In the article at http://www.totalizm.nazwa.pl/boiler.htm which is in itself a much interesting place to visit, the Polish prof. says that the volume of water does not matter. There is more going on in there then simple electrolysis, there are resonance and cavity issues as well. Those 2 tunings seems to be the key to its efficiency, the inner bell needs to be tuned to 50Hz. (Does anyone know how to tune a bell to that freq?) and the other is the distance. If we can get some more attention to this heater in this community not only we may have efficient way to heat water we may also learn from it more efficient ways to break the water for Brown's gas. Maybe Meyers was tapping into the same space but from a different angle????

I say lets learn how to tune a bell to 50Hz. The distance thing is str8 forward afterwards. This device deserves a chance.

b0rg13

has anyone ever tried to make this device? , it looks fairly basic and surly it would be a great way to heat water for showers and heating., the only other thing ive seen come close is the Thrapp device, which seems to take a lot longer to do the job.

...any way i dont know much about it except what ive been reading, maybe some of you here know more about it,as in, its crap, its good, we just dont care.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

ramset

BORG @Loner probably knows about this  but he's so damn busy  i'd hate to bother him  Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

NewAge

If this device uses the 50Hz grid frequency to vibrate the bells why there is not even a slight noise coming from it? You can clearly hear the water boiling but no grid 50Hz noise on the video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1527526922275986120&hl=en and the presentation http://multimedia.stuff.co.nz/thepress/sonic/

FatBird

This might be easier than most people think.  Has anyone, other than myself, ever taken a Vaporizer apart?  I mean the kind that shoots out a MIST of steam when the unit is plugged into the wall mains.  Water can be heard BOILING inside the small chamber in a matter of seconds.

I measured the current & it draws .8 Amps at 120 VAC.  Davey used 240 VAC, so NO WONDER it was able to heat the water so fast.

Old vaporizers used 2 Carbon Rods inside, but new ones just use 2 Flat Pieces of small sheet metal to boil the water.

Comments welcome.