Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Double Sided Generator Design

Started by sm0ky2, February 09, 2008, 08:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

I need some help from anyone who is proficient in the arts of Coil Making. I have tried several times myself but cannot seem to get my perpendiculars in the right direction or something, it's a lot harder to actually craft a motor, than it is to engineer it on paper.

I've been playing with magnetic flux theory, and (mathematically) i think  i stumbled onto something.

The basic design goes like this:

a Magnetic Generator, with rotor-magnets on BOTH SIDES of the coil. Essentially doubling the lines of flux that pass through the coil during each rotation.
Negating the increase in mass from the weight of the extra magnets, there seems to be an asymetrical flux density.
What that means in laymens terms is there (should be) more electricity produced from the same ammount of energy input to the drive-shaft than one normally achieves using a standard generator with only one set of rotor-magnets on 1 side of the coil.

The back EMF caps out allowing for more production, and less back-torque.
(im not sure if "caps out" is the right description, there may be a couple other things going on here that would take too long to get into)

What i need is for someone to Build + Test this design.

Criteria:

1) Two identicle stator-coils, fixed vertically, with a horizontal rotor-shaft through the center.

2) The first coil will be your Drive motor. One set of rotor-magnets is to be placed on One side of the 1st stator coil.

3) The Second coil will be your Generator. Two sets of rotor-magnets are to be placed, one on each side of the 2nd stator coil.

Operation: Steady DC Voltage/Current is to be applied to the Drive Coil. Metered Load is to be applied to the Generator Coil.

Test: Record both Power In, and Power Out  at various levels, for a given duration of time.
(figuring the RPM is not necessary, and can be done later in a more scientific test)
Also to be noted are the changes in Input Power when the Load is switched on from an off position. (or connected after the motor is running)

* It is important that the two coils are as identicle as possible, to ensure proper test results. The sets of rotor magnets should also be alligned in a similar orientation, matched as closely to each other as possible.

A Chart would be helpful, to compare multiple test results, this will help us figure the margin of error, and allow me to get a better grasp of the % error between theory and practice.And.... if you get overzealous, you could do a few tests running it in reverse, power the double sided motor, and run the tests again using the single side as the output.

If anyone is up to this challenge, and has the skill for making a coil that actually works the way its supposed to
i would greatly appreciate it. This may change the way we look at magnetic flux  power generation.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

hoptoad

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 09, 2008, 08:30:46 PM
I've been playing with magnetic flux theory, and (mathematically) i think  i stumbled onto something.
The basic design goes like this:
a Magnetic Generator, with rotor-magnets on BOTH SIDES of the coil. Essentially doubling the lines of flux that pass through the coil during each rotation.
@sm0ky2
You may be interested in this  :   http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Gemini_Electric_Motor
The gemini motor can be used as a motor or generator like most Permanent Magnet DC Motors.
Cheers from The Toad Who Hops  :)

RebeLLz

"Not Over-Unity but Very Efficient "   ;D
Man kann Energie nicht erzeugen, nur umwandeln.

sm0ky2

the Gemini is an interesting motor, but unfortunately it does not serve my needs. The sets of rotor magnets should be identicle to achieve the desired effect.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

perhaps an illustration would help. im not much of an artist, so bear with me here