Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

i have theory of the world's matter (antigravity with tpu)

Started by shimondoodkin, February 13, 2008, 09:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shimondoodkin

the idea is that  a particle that pushes exists, it comes from the outside the earth to the center.
describes creation of matter, and volcano, gravity, rotation of electrons around atom centers, radioactive clock different speed at different heights.

i base my idea on the presumption that :
a larger object pulls a smaller one.
and acceleration can be transferred between objects
and the rotating fore is repel the object from the center
and there are small particles smaller then electrons

imagine a small particles smaller then electrons with high acceleration, from all the galaxy, away from the earth
flaying into the earth because it is big.
the concentration of these parts is rising as match they closer to the center of the earth.
those small particles in their way fling into the center of the earth meet other larger particles.
this small particle hits them and gives the electrons flying around the protons in the atom some of their acceleration and because of that the electrons rotate around the center and do not crush in tho the center.
and hits protons and pushes them to the center of the earth. because of that there is gravity.
then those small particles fly in to the center of the earth
and then hit each other  and some of the acceleration they converted to heat energy.
then they slowdown and start to rotate around the center of the earth and collect smaller particles into them
these are protons then particles that became lager and rotating slower slowed and are pushed away by new faster particles
in the way out they form in to atoms.
slower and smaller particles protons meet on the way out, attach to them and start to rotate around them.
so atoms of random weight created , the older particle weight more then the new small particles that come to earth.
because more small particles  joined with it.

antigravity:
so if the this spin/rotation filed is somehow connected with this idea
the tpu is catching the small particles from above and do not let them pass through.
if a tpu created with large load for example to emit photons instead those small particles.
then it will look like space ships that pull up people from ground with some like antigravity ray.

EMdevices

the idea is that morons that barge in exist.Ã,  they come from the outside of the forum to the very center.
this describes the creation of fluf, the revolting, rotation of crap around ones mind, radiation of nonsense at varring speeds depending on height of ignorance.

I base my idea on the presumption that:
larger groups of people attract smaller ones
and acceleration is transfered to the smaller
and the rotation as it spirals in is too much
and there's even smaller more idiotic morons.

imagine a small moron, smaller than an idiot with high acceleration, coming from the outside, away from earthly civilization
flying into the forum because it is big target.
the concentration of these "morinos" is rising my blood presure as they get closer to the center of the forum.
those small morons, in their way fling into the center of the forum and meet other larger minds.
this smallÃ,  morons hits them and gives them a f*&ing headache as they buzz around the forum and try to influence and give direction to the larger posters, as they ultimately rotate in circles and radiate nonsense and thus engage the larger posters and cause acelarated blood flow in their brains, at the very center of the forum !!
and would like to hit and push the well establish posters into the center of their worped view of earth.Ã,  because of this we have a grave situation.
then more small morons fly right into the center of the forum
and then hit each otherÃ,  and some of the exillaration converts to hateful energy.
then they realize their folly and slowdown and start to gently rotate around and lurk about the center of the forum and collect smaller tidbits of information before they dare speak again.
these are profesional morons now, that became lager and wiser rotating slower and treading cautiously and are slowly pushed away by new younger faster morinos that take their place and
on their way out they form in to decent posters.
moving much slower now and the smaller morinos meet them on the way out, attach to them and start to repeat the cycle all over again.
so various threads get created with random informational content, the older morons now wise asses with lots of weight more then the new morinos that stream in 24 hours a day from all over the earth.
because there's more of them then there are of us.

antigravity:
so if this jump in/going round in circles has anything to do with these TPU ideas
I say the tpu thread is catching the small morinos but we're not leting them pass through easily.
if a tpu created with large morons for example would then emit more wise morons instead of the smaller morinos.
then it will look like space ships that pull up people from ground with some like antigravity ray, can easily rid us of the morinos.

giantkiller

supersam

@all,

you have to give em's post at least some entertainment value. touche!

shuttinup, shuttinup!

lol
sam

leo48

Every problem has always at least two solutions simply find
The strength of the strong is the ability to navigate struggles with eye serene