Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

i have theory of the world's matter (antigravity with tpu)

Started by shimondoodkin, February 13, 2008, 09:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

In case the new guys missed it, here's a quote from the inventor himself speaking of his TPU invention.

The technology is not magic and is in fact uses simple electronic
concepts to achieve the demonstrated results.

Note the words:  ELECTRONIC, and SIMPLE

How simple?  Don't know, the "simpler" things are the more confusing they can be at times. Perhaps it's as simple as magnetic induction.  Or perhaps it's as simple as Ohms Law.

This little bit is even more revealing:

...but I kept thinking about the possibility of many frequencies combining at one moment in time
to produce an entirely different effect then intended by the designers.

EM

Localjoe

@EM

It wouldnt be more fun to just send him to the lead out thread? :D
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

libra_spirit

Just in......the way gravity maybe really works.....

http://magnetism.fateback.com/index.htm

Radiant Light is divergent from all matter and imparts spin or torsion to all other matter near it.

Dave L

shimondoodkin

i have tried to contribute to somehow mentioned antigravity
in Giantkiller thread about "...Full Heterodyning..." .(i think  it was that thread)

i see people do not like to accept similar theories (led out). maybe they are not good enough yet.
---------
to EMdevices:
it is good that this place drives people from all the places to participate here
in the process of filtering the good ideas from the others.

the filtering function of this forum is able to read all the posts that posted.
too match speed may need reorganisation into sub groups.
the result is depended on probability and the amount of posts that are sent.
the kindness of the participants and the categories of the forum are helping to achieve good results.
-----------------

thank you guys.

actually i have laughed about 10 minutes on the EMdevices's response.