Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

i have theory of the world's matter (antigravity with tpu)

Started by shimondoodkin, February 13, 2008, 09:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

welcome leo48,

we try to have fun around here once in a whileÃ,  Ã,  :D

feel free to post !!!Ã,  

EM

P.S.   shimondoodkin,  please accept my appologies, that's all my brain was capable of today.  LOL  :)

turbo

well i have to admit i support the idea of smaller particles and there is some speculation that we are at least missing two on the periodic table of elements.

M.

dean_mcgowan

Koen1

@EMdevices: although I applaud your parody :) ;D
I feel it may be somewhat harsh on the newbie...
:-\

@[marco]: Erm... Then what about the fairly large chunk of 3- or so "missing" particles
there, right above the dark blue transition metal block?  :-X

Localjoe

@shimondoodkin

This thread here by lee-tesung deals with all the content your interested in i recommend reading his thread from the start i know its long but it will be worth it for a newb if your looking for those kind of answerers, hes working on antigrav right now.. time is wasting shimondoodkin heres the link  http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2794.0/topicseen.htmll.  Enjoy
                                                                                                  Joe  :o
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..