Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla and SM have similar statements

Started by Frederic2k1, February 13, 2008, 03:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frederic2k1

Quote from: otto on February 14, 2008, 01:27:53 AM
Hello all,

@Frederic...

whats the frequency of a spark gap???

Otto

Otto, you can choose the frequency by yourself. The frequency is calculatet by 3 factors: The distance of the spark-gap, the capacitance of the capacitor and especially the induced voltage in the capacitor.

The spark-gap will switch only then, when the air-breakover-voltage is achieved.

For example: For a distance in the gap of 4 mm you need at least 400-600 V (depending on air pressure and dampness) in order that the air get ionized and the spark does overbreak the air. Now the induced voltage of secondary 1 (see circuit diagramm of first post) and the capacitance of the capacitor are the factors which leading to the point of time, when this breakover-voltage is achieved.

Look at the adjustable spark-gap by tesla, he can easily adjust the frequency by handling with the hand gears (and so adjust the distance in the gap)

I hope that was the answer of your question ;)

MACEDONIA CD

hi fred..
a read this  i hve  the same thing like you  whit  this  but anther way 
i thing  sm have box insaid tpu big  there is circuits of pulse dc  in the  many separated control coil
i know that  many paralel separated wires  flow separated elktrones   that is raid thing how is bild the colector coils
i  say that no important what you put for oscilations  <,spark gap  or some pulse  elktroagnet fild whit high speed  whit circuits 
you see the video  all of his tpu  has some  same things  <<switch  and most be inaid small batery    >>small batery is to created the small elktromagnet movng  fild  whit pulsing whit high speed whit some  <<ic>>
sm say that is not important how you made   .. that mean is you make many ways to byld this ,,how move mag  in the pick up colectors coli  8) 8) 8)

giantkiller

The color of the spark is in the high visible light spectrum, white, blue, purple, sub-sub ultraviolet. This is the residual path of the conduction from the interaction of the small, high speed magnetic field impacting the larger, slower or stationary (at that instance) / earth magnetic field. Like watching glass shatter. ;) If you dip your hand in water the feeling is just wet. But if you smack it hard you don't pass through the surface. Feels like a spark gap, huh?

--giantkiller.

giantkiller

aleks

Spark gap driven by gradually charging capacitor is ultra efficient thing for pulsing as its rise time is probably way less than a nanosecond and the pulse current is huge: this makes atoms collide each other with considerable power in the whole circuit. Since the spark gap ionization holds for a moment passing current, this works as sawtooth pulsing. However, it's a bit less than optimal in modern times since you can't fine-tune pulse frequency and power easily when using spark gap approach. Programmable sawtooth generator+amplifier is a better choice nowadays.