Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is TPU based on this?

Started by Turz, February 14, 2008, 04:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@Doug1

No. No one has. There are so many projects all over here. I did some preliminary OTPU tests to see the effect of the magnet placed on one of the coils. My main drawback is the electronics. One of the main problems with projects started for trying to replicate one of SM's devices is the information itself that is sometimes contradictory and guys here have been flying all over the place with so many ideas, tests, orientations, etc., but nothing bad, and this web site has become so big that newcomers must have a hard time getting up to speed. I suggest you use the search feature to look up some points of interest.

By the way, Erfinder says you took your sweet time getting here. Well, if Erfinder is happy to see you guys here, I and many here would surely like to know more about your ideas.

Doug1

EMfinder

Ive erased about three posts before posting them 2 hours worth of typing.Not even sure this system would even handle such lengthy posts.In the end I concluded I will have to think about it some more before responding.
   A fresh look at the many ideas or new build ideas may not be practical in a productive sense. Perhaps another solution would be more practical.

wattsup

@Erfinder

You're absolutely right about this. The pursuit of OU (or call it what we may) is not as complicated as we all seem to purport it to be. The above patent reminds me of my VAR project (still long term) using a standard alternator core and moving a virtual field inside it, instead of having a mechanical rotor. Instead of physically moving a magnet over a wire, or a wire over a magnet, configure the two sets of wires around a magnet, use one wire to deflect the magnets field (moving a magnet) and the other wire to enable current to move inside it (over a wire). So actually the above patent can be configured in many many ways and the switching, well, it's no longer a problem (that is if you don't mind clicking relays) lol.  Should be easy enough to test out.

starcruiser

SM's TPU is a miniature Tesla MT made into a torrid shape. A few magnets and a Colpitts or Blocking Osc to feed it and  round and round you go.
Regards,

Carl

slapper

I am far from where these things should go but I have had more fun with this:

Than I did with this:

Although I have learned a great deal since my attempt with the MPI replication
the most important thing to do is to play around with your ideas. There is a lot
to learn and contribute to here.

Take care.

nap
we are not alone :)