Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My heat generating pyramid - picture

Started by PYRAman, February 15, 2008, 04:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aka

when is this to happen? it would be nice to know whats been covered up all this time, maybe it would help to stop all these wars and bring the earth together in peace

then maybe we can make some real progress in the world :)

I need to study pyramids more, I dont have many theorys to what they were used for originally

spacetrax

Nobody knows anything clearly...
Quote from: Aka on January 05, 2009, 10:13:27 PM
when is this to happen? it would be nice to know whats been covered up all this time, maybe it would help to stop all these wars and bring the earth together in peace

then maybe we can make some real progress in the world :)

I need to study pyramids more, I dont have many theorys to what they were used for originally

Tigrotto

Quote from: nitinnun on July 31, 2008, 04:25:54 PM
i posted about this in the news forum. but type about it here too:

* the pyramids magnetic field moves in one direction. from peak to base.
this is current. and current can charge up a capacitor!

to make the magnetic current strong enough to be useful, you must do a few things first!

* add a copper peak is added to the pyramid.
this will increase the capacity of the positive half of the pyramids magnetic field.
the copper peak will also force more "magnetic current" to flow through the pyramid.

* never allow the copper peak, to electrically touch the ground!
if the copper peak is grounded, than all of the positive magnetic energy will drain out of it and into the ground.

* you may wrap the base of the pyramid in aluminum foil. to increase the capacity of the negative half of the pyramids magnetic field. but this is not as neccessary as the copper peak.

* stick an "antenna" inside the pyramids peak. attach it to the positive half of a capacitor.

* stick another "antenna" inside the pyramids base. attach it to the negative half of a capacitor.

you could also stick the base-antenna into the dirt. so long as the base antenna is within the negative half of the pyramids magnetic field!

* the positive magnetic current should dump into the peak-antenna.

* the negative magnetic current should suck energy out of the negative half of the capacitor.
creating a negative energy debt, inside the negative half of the capacitor (this is how a normal capacitor works).

You said this, Nittinun.
but you ever put in practice this?
I went away with my pyramid bettery charger, but I could improve it using your 2 clues" pusted 31 July 2008 as above.
Again, please let us know if you put in practice what you shared here with all of us.
tigrotto

sparks

The east facing side of a pyramid is heated first until the noon hour.  This heating of the pyramid face will produce infrared wavelengths that will become shorter at the peak of the pyramid (less mass to heat)  and increase in wavelength as you get nearer the ground.  Perhaps this creates a magnetic wavefield at 90degrees to the infrared waves inundating the core of the pyramid.  This magnetic wavefield would align north to south.  Just a thought.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

spacetrax

Hi Sparks,

did the heating bring something usable?
Thanks!

@Tigrotto: please post a diagram or a picture of your pyramid-battery-assembly. How do you connect the battery? To the poles of the condenser, as proposed by Nittinun?
Thanks!

Quote from: sparks on January 06, 2009, 01:17:57 PM
    The east facing side of a pyramid is heated first until the noon hour.  This heating of the pyramid face will produce infrared wavelengths that will become shorter at the peak of the pyramid (less mass to heat)  and increase in wavelength as you get nearer the ground.  Perhaps this creates a magnetic wavefield at 90degrees to the infrared waves inundating the core of the pyramid.  This magnetic wavefield would align north to south.  Just a thought.