Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ionospheric antenna spanish to english complete translate.

Started by lltfdaniel1, February 16, 2008, 06:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

I found out my human translator got hung up on one word.I guess since he and I are new coworkers.I work in the area next to his.He was not sure how to tell me?I told him someone else had done the translation so he relaxed and then told me he had a problem with the one word.I will look at all of this more during my weekend which starts thursday.I had checked the price of the software and found it to about $500.00 here too. Too Costly.to be taken lightly.triffid

triffid

I had a friend look at this material and he pretty much said that he doubts it can generate 5 kw as it is tiltled.He said maybe just under a kilowatt.He gave that much hope.

triffid

he said since it uses capacitors and not a secondary coil it can't possibly generate 5 kw.he said a secondary would allow for more power.triffid

triffid

I am sorry for casting doubts on this device .I certainly dont want to belittle anyone's
efforts here.I want to build something bigger than a battery charger or crystal radio set.Also my friend may be in error .I might be in error.I only see one capacitor in the diagram.Right now I'm only working on one speed between work and family and that is SLOW.Triffid

Koen1

Thanks for that translation daniel!
And thanks for including the pics.
This is actually quite an interesting read. :)

Quote from: lltfdaniel1 on February 17, 2008, 02:17:22 PM
It is a good enough translation to get the idea about what they are talking about,had to include the pictures of the scientific workouts to get a better picture,took about 2 hours to do all that,useing software which would cost over ?500/978 usd .

Well enjoy,feel sorry for the guy who had to type, this software does it in seconds to translate.