Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IS the TPU a Small Magnifying Transmitter?

Started by starcruiser, February 16, 2008, 06:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localjoe

@sparks

"Then his tower most likely had a tesla pancake coil on top.  These coils are actually capacitors"

I strongly disagree with this, reason being that he paid top dollar for custom plates to fit together tight without ridges.. The sphere or hemisphere at the top is the capicator and he wanted it extra smooth so it wouldn't leak. 

This device has nothing to do with magnifying transmitter .  Its a conversion transformer thats all.
                                                                                                              Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

mflynn44

Lets see, in the actual SM device we have two toroidal coils connected together of different radii carrying magnetic flux in opposite directions. Spacetime curvature is distorted by the bucking electric fields along the centerline of the coils according to Maxwell. We see negative mass spikes which open a small portal into hyperspace. Low density hyperspace energy will then enter into our dimension which, in the Mark device, is converted into electrical energy.

Quote from: AhuraMazda on February 17, 2008, 07:03:35 PM
@Marco

I am sure you know the answer. You have been on this and other forums longer than me!

@anyone interested
Suggested sources of power:
Free electrons in the atmosphere
Interaction of Earth's magnetic field with a normal magnets
Some interaction between gravity and magnets
Cosmic radiation bombarding the Earth
Disturbances in the stratosphere due to 1000's of lightening strikes per second
Exploiting some anomaly in the way perhaps a certain metal reacts when subjected to electrical pulses

There are others but it is 1AM and my brain is shutting down.

AM

eldarion

Quote from: mflynn44 on April 04, 2008, 12:28:12 PM
Spacetime curvature is distorted by the bucking electric fields along the centerline of the coils according to Maxwell.

Could you please post where you found this little tidbit of information, or if you figured it out yourself, how?

Thanks!

Eldarion
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
-- Thomas Paine

sparks

@local joe

Housed inside the dome would be where I would think he would have his capacitor winding.  The dome could then be used to as a radiator.
          How would you describe what was going on underground?
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

turbo

That Wardenclyffe was just a means to let the people think the energy was comming from there.
It's primary use must have been something close to transmitting radio signals for communication etc.
Tesla already knew how to build the recievers and that the energy comming out of them was already present.

M.