Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2 coil TPU - Appears to be OU

Started by NightBlade, February 18, 2008, 12:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Well, if you get a 0.3 Volt signal,   you have something to work with.   

I'll watch your youtube videos later from home, to see what you're doing exactly.  You might want to post a clearly labled circuit on where you take the measurements. 

EM

turbo

did you happen to notice:

-Runaway self destructing situation.
-Exessive Heat production.
-Gyroscopic effect.
-Winding up and when flipped over/shut down winding down voltage.
-Etc.

??
M.

isfanromeo

Hi
What other electronic things you have close to it. Try to see if it works in the yard sore some were you don't have any electronic around.

All the best.
Romeo

NightBlade

@EMdevices
My videos are about tesla style battery charging and a permenent charge phenomina I came accross.

Here is the circuit diagram

Pretty unconventional I know, but this configuration just made such a larger reading on my DMM than anything else. Without a GND on the green coil it only registers 5V AC.

@Marco
-It doesn't feed power back into itself
-Feels normal temp
-doesn't appear to have much if any gyroscopic effect
-there is no magnets on it and it functions the same either way

EMdevices

thanks for the diagram Nightblade,

so if I understand correctly,  you are putting in 10V AC into the horizontal coils.    I though there was no input whatsoever into any wires having to do with the TPU.

So actually when you say "NOT CONNECTED", you mean that the last control winding, around both toroids, has one lead that is not touching anything.      (although, you are having a ground attachment somewhere along the coil)

EM