Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Working gravity wheel ?

Started by Dgraphic911, February 26, 2008, 11:24:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Quote from: SeanTheLight on March 02, 2008, 12:07:58 AM

i downloaded "working model" and installed it in demo mode, but in the 2 times that ive opened it, i could only intuitively create some simple shapes and watch them fall when i pressed play.
seanthelight@gmail.com

G'day sean,

Have a look at the anchor tool in Working Model, This allows you to fix in space whatever component needs it.

Hans von Lieven

BTW, your file will nor run in the demo version
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Dgraphic911

OK i thought i quit but really i needed to finish my unsuccesful model...LOL

I thought like so many it was inches away, but. I am overweight by 50% almost 90% of the time and still the 10% thats not overweighted to the prominent side allows the wheel to find a spot of equilibrium. It has caused me to make a major shift in my thinking. I believe that the wheel actually has to work with just one weoght or pair of weights, whatever the builder chooses.

The pulsing is the wheel starting over at TDC and beginning its next revolution. But to build the wheel with the thought that another separate set of weights is helping you lift the rising pair is wrong ..."i believe". i could be very wrong ;)

My tests from here on will consist of just finding a way to get one weight completely around the wheel by itself....

I can draw tons of pictures with theoretical overweighting but it seems from  my humble and inefficient first attemtp that a working picture is not enough. I was bitten by the PM bug only several weeks ago and would like to also know if their is a support group for those trying to quit. I has consumed to much time already. Just kidding.

My coworker jokingly mentioned that the search for perpetual motion may be the only thing that is perpetual about it..  Oh well

my 2 Cents. good luck to all.

SeanTheLight

Quote from: hansvonlieven on March 02, 2008, 07:35:21 PM
G'day sean,

Have a look at the anchor tool in Working Model, This allows you to fix in space whatever component needs it.

Hans von Lieven

BTW, your file will nor run in the demo version

Thank you Hans for the input on working model. (I've decided to go through all available tutorials instead of asking any more questions).

Ive made a video to show the gravity wheel design. I tried posting it to youtube, but apparently there is a delay between when you upload the video, and when it appears (if at all?). So instead of waiting for that, I've posted the video to rapidshare, you can find it here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/97405195/ASRautovideo_05.avi.html

If this is worth a seperate thread, let me know so we can discuss it. If not, enjoy the amateur video show.    ;)

hansvonlieven

Sorry sean,

I cannot get your avi to work. my machine tells me the file is corrupt.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

SeanTheLight

Well thats frustrating. Perhaps it was the video codec I used?

Any suggestions on how or where i could upload a video file so that it is available for others to watch?

Is an extremely slow turning perpetual motion wheel even worth the effort, if it cannot generate significant working torque?