Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solid State Electric Generator

Started by helmut, February 29, 2008, 12:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feynman

helmut:

Try sweeping the inductive frequency from 1khz - 20Mhz and make very careful measurements and notes of your findings.

Also try induction of pulsed DC of various duty cycles.  Attached is a program I wrote to calculate the frequency/duty cycle of 555 timers.   I think the 555 timer can pulse up to 80Mhz.

You can download the program here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nr4oadcdybm

Even if you can't replicate the original patent, I'm sure you can learn valuable information. Great work my friend!

helmut

@Faynman
Thanks for the Program. Till now i did not see it but i am shure,it is of use.
It will take me a view days until i can perform such tests.
And in addition i will try to simulate such Bandkondensator
there must be a way to make it funktion.
Perhaps
At the end we will ask Armand from the Pyramide thread to led it grow.
Nice to know,that the replikation is of interest for someone.

helmut

wattsup

@helmut

If you have a multimeter connect it to the horizontal coil (hc) set at DC voltage. Then if you have a 9 volts battery connect one end to the vertical coil (vc) to the positive and the other end of the coil just manually pulse it on the other battery terminal. See what will happen.

The way this patent is made it resembles a magnetic elastic band. When you pulse the vc, on connection the vc field displaces the magnet fields. When the vc is unconnected the magnet fields return to their original positions. So by pulsing the coil, you are moving a magnetic field over the hc. Also by displacing the magnet fields, you are simultaneously displacing their complimentary influences inside the core itself. The hc should translate this into electrical current. This equals moving a magnet over a wire. Instead you pulse the vc to move out the magnet field and the magnet offers an automatic and free return. So with one on pulse of energy consumption, the magnet field is moving to do two actions. If you can pulse this with dc at a much faster rate, the current in the hc should increase.

Oh yeh, I forget, good build.

helmut

Hello Wattsup

Thanks for your replay and the suggested test.

A view days ago i was thinking it over to possibly find out,what went wrong.
Than i came to the idea,that the employed magnets might be to strong compared to the
core material and oversaturated all time as blocking the flux,that would be errectet over the applyed
vertical coil.
So i will try to get smaller magnets to have different conditions,and continue the work on this replication

But it will take some time.

helmut

gyulasun

Hello Helmut,

You could nicely control the strength of you cylindrical magnets shown in your picture by using non-magnetic spacers between the core and the face of the magnets,  just a kind of controllable air-gap what I think of (non-magnetic materials are transparent to flux).
Imagine you lift up your magnets for 5mm for instance, their strength and their effect on the core will obviously much less then when they touch directly the core.

rgds,  Gyula