Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Potassium Alum Pyramid (growing crystals)

Started by Drannom, March 05, 2008, 01:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

f_dyne

Hi Drannom,

thank you for your real interesting contribute.
Your technology can be useful for this kind of machines:

http://utenti.lycos.it/fischerconsulting/testapictures.html

Unfortunately that generator machines technology itself is quite complex.
For some theoretical information I shared on the web:

http://utenti.lycos.it/fischerconsulting/testatpu.html

Good luck!

F_dyne

jeanna

OK so,

I have some alum in my dye box.

I guess I need to find 2 pieces of glass and get them cut and get a small hole cut in each one.

A bunch of questions:

1- What size hole?

2-  glass? can plexiglass be used?

Then I dissolve the alum in hot water so I get a saturated solution.

3- For some reason you show many seeds and then you say to redissolve the seeds. Why?

Is it just that I need the ones that have flat top?

4- Why am I supposed to make so many? Are you saying to make many of these seeds for future use?

Now, I find one that has a flat top and I tape it to the underside of the hole in the little piece of glass.

5- Which end faces the hole? Do I put the flat top end into the hole?

6- Do I put the taped seed on the under side or the upper side when I put it into the glass bowl? (I assume the under side so the hole is facing up, but it looked the other way in the video.)

7= Why must I fill the little hole with a needle. Will it not fill itself?

8- But now, I need a second piece of glass to go over the one that has a seed. Or do I? Is that just a second example?

Sorry for all these questions. I am grateful to have you available to answer!!!!!

jeanna

Drannom

QuoteOK so,

thank you, i prefer answer once time for all members so i have suggested you to write questions here, super !
and i will put i link from my youtube videos to here, so i will release details on my technics as well as it's a moral need for me to transmit all details somewhere and save it for good

QuoteI have some alum in my dye box.

I guess I need to find 2 pieces of glass and get them cut and get a small hole cut in each one.

one peice of glass with a little hole at the center

QuoteA bunch of questions:

1- What size hole?

i use 2 millimeter and it will be better with 1 millimeter

Quote2- glass? can plexiglass be used?

Then I dissolve the alum in hot water so I get a saturated solution.

yes tap water is ok, i have only experiment with glass (crystal generator) and (ceramique and chrome for the container)  , it can be anythig else except wood, rubber, metal,
saturated solution must not be in contact with little bubble of air at the surface of any objet or inside the objet cause it will star cristallizing by contact, it create an excess of alum (absorbing water) and it explode in a microscopic little crystal, just little bubbles alone is no problem cause there is no absortion

Quote3- For some reason you show many seeds and then you say to redissolve the seeds. Why?

Is it just that I need the ones that have flat top?

you always keep the beautifull crystals before redissolve all, you add a quantity equal to replace them, keep sharp pyramide for fun and search for a flat top one,

there is only one way to adjust the saturation of the solution, it is by dissolving it each day and add some alum more or some water more and try again, scientific technic by mesuring quantity of water and quantity of alum will have to adjust after all as well cause many others factors influence the crystallization, so it is for air atmospheric pressure for example.An another exemple is that a moving water will solve more alum then a static dormant water, the reason is that alum is attract by the gravity at the lower part of the container in it's solve state.

Quote4- Why am I supposed to make so many? Are you saying to make many of these seeds for future use?

no, you need 3 or 4 flat top pyramid to successfully create a crystal generator, you'll need to failed until getting experience, then knowledge

QuoteNow, I find one that has a flat top and I tape it to the underside of the hole in the little piece of glass.

good

Quote5- Which end faces the hole? Do I put the flat top end into the hole?

not into, the flat top must be larger than the glass hole, when a pyramid seed appear suddenly in a saturated solution of alum the lower part can be very not at the right angle, the top of the crystal remain perfect !! so the flat top will adjust the crystal netwok perfectly with the surface of the glass, it is the only way to get a perfect crystal generator

Quote6- Do I put the taped seed on the under side or the upper side when I put it into the glass bowl? (I assume the under side so the hole is facing up, but it looked the other way in the video.)
under side, yes hole facing up

Quote7= Why must I fill the little hole with a needle. Will it not fill itself?

not fill itself cause the flat top at the under other side is obstruing the hole under, the needle will push out the air keep inside the hole, then the saturated solution will go in and contact the flat top pyramid under, and it will be a little too hot, and melt a little, cooling and start cristallizing inside the hole, providing a perfect adjust shape

Quote8- But now, I need a second piece of glass to go over the one that has a seed. Or do I? Is that just a second example?

one glass will be fine,

QuoteSorry for all these questions. I am grateful to have you available to answer!!!!!

more than available it is a moral need for me to deliver my experiences one for all in english for everyone ! thank youuu!

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

Drannom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3tKGW7s5hA

Here is the potassium alum crystal that i have done in 2008-08-16 in my new mini crystal lab, there is also my new shema and some of my new music, so it is a long video on only one potassium alum crystal pyramid, this crystal came from a crystal generator, and when the crystal was growing i have stopped it and then i put a metallic pyramid over the crystal, then a let the crystal growing again and it had grow all around the metallic pyramid ! at the end the metallic pyramid is inside an potassium alum pyramid crystal ! you will see only this crystal all the video long, i have disable the comments for this one, it is the first one from my new mini crystal lab and i expect to make super wonderous crystals soon with a better video quality.

Potassium alum pyramids produce an etheric vortex over them ! Crystals can be used to interact with the human aura, and get induce by higher vibrating level...it produce orgone and possibly Ormus which is a kind of elixir.
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

TheOne

Where do you buy your Potassium alum? I would like to make some for fun! I am living in QC city near to your city!

Thank you!