Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RADIENT ENGERY CONVERSION TESLA'S by !st

Started by innovation_station, March 06, 2008, 11:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koen1

Quote from: b0rg13 on March 07, 2008, 04:44:48 AM
i think this might be what he wants to show us ? ;D

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4151.0/topicseen.html

That does not seem right. First of all that idea has nothing to do with Tesla as such,
and second of all growing plants faster is nothing new:
The "cutting the day in two" idea for example is a well known trick and widely used
by cannabis growers in the Netherlands (where it is legal to grow up to 5 small cannabis plants)
But to maximise bud/flower/fruit harvest they trick the plants into "thinking" it has spent more days
in the sun than it really has by giving them 2 or more day/night cycles in 24 hours.
This causes the plant to go into the "flower & fruit production setting", where it
pumps more nutrients to the flowers and buds. A side effect is obviously that the
plant has had less time to actually catch UV rays and has had less time to
grow its root, leaf, and stem structures, so in general such plants will also be
significantly smaller than plants that did receive the full 12 hours of daylight.
This can in turn have an effect on the production of fruit and flowers, because with
a smaller support structure and less foliage, the plant can not pump as many nutrients
to the flowers/fruit as it could if fully grown.
Partial solutions have been engineered too, such as allowing the plant to grow
to full size in a normal day/night cycle, and then slowly switching it to a much shorter
day/night cycle when the flowers/buds start to come. Obviously this will safe less
time, but it may have a positive effect on the flower/fruit size.
A much more promising method is the use of LEDs to illminate specific parts of plants,
with much less energy loss than normally happens, but that approach is still very
experimental. Tests of that method have shown that one can save energy and space
this way, and the running experiments show that one could grow the equvalent of
6 hectares of greenhouse lettuce cultivation in a building with a floor surface of 300
to 400 square meters. And with energy efficient LEDs instead of the terribly inefficient
use of incandescent UV lamps that produce those nice orange columns of light in
the nights sky...

Anyways, this is not a Tesla Radient Energy Conversion...

ramset

Thankyou  for that I was also wondering about the lightning strikes mentioned in the old post of INNOVATION thanks Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

alan

naar de highlife beurs geweest?  ;D (ik helaas vergeten)

Marijuana will become illegal in Holland too, mark my words.

helmut

Quote from: alan on March 07, 2008, 10:01:19 AM
naar de highlife beurs geweest?  ;D (ik helaas vergeten)

Marijuana will become illegal in Holland too, mark my words.

This sounds good to me.
I live near the Netherlands.
One Day will have the Plesure to feel happy there.

helmut