Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RADIENT ENGERY CONVERSION TESLA'S by !st

Started by innovation_station, March 06, 2008, 11:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feynman

I'm also new here, but I also don't mind innovation's posts. 

The second law of thermodynamics (conservation of energy) only applies to equilibrium systems. But there is really no such thing as a perfect equilibrium system. They only exist in college textbooks.  Quantum electrodynamics (QED) tells us that, at the core, the universe is continuously creating virtual particles from nothing. Reality at and below Planck length is a non-equilibrium system, continuously receiving input from only God knows where. 

Even conventional science acknowledges the presence of "dark energy" and "dark matter", which are really just a version of Dirac's negative electron sea (what a genius he was in 1933).  None of this is far-fetched really, it's all very conventional in quantum physics.

The problem is that we live in a world where people are rewarded (in careers and academia) for being selfish and ideologically blind, a world where free thinkers are routinely suppressed, jailed, or murdered, and unfortunately a world where  a powerful cartel of bankers control governments and vast fortunes.

There is much at stake. I think there is something going on here that is way beyond anything we can imagine.

By the way,  like the Cash version the best.

Cap-Z-ro

A side note...

Actually the 'Lightfoot' version of 'If You Could Read My Mind' is the best one.

The version posted earlier was done on vocal cords ravaged by decades of smoking and alcohol abuse.

Download the original...back when his voice was still smooth.

Regards...

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma