Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple and slow - Seans gravity wheel

Started by SeanTheLight, March 07, 2008, 12:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

Quote from: Scorpile on March 13, 2008, 06:20:39 PM
I've tryed a serie of smaller balls joined by ropes... like a chain of small balls... it works but the program seems to be extremally slow.

Now, about the air resistance... well... if we find a working model, we can construct a vaccum plexiglass chamber isn't it?
could you post the wm2d file please? thanks :)

hartiberlin

Quote from: Scorpile on March 13, 2008, 06:37:15 PM
Sure!  here:  http://pabo.com.pa/joe/chain.wm2d

Many thanks Scorpile,
that was, what I was looking for.
Does that also somehow work without all the small balls ?
Just the rope connected at one end at the big disc and
at the other end of the rope another weight ?

Probably not, right ?

Many thanks again.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

SeanTheLight

The force used to stretch the cloth would normally cancel out, but stretching the cloth over the fulcrum during "peak strength" and then waiting a number of degrees of rotation before releasing that pent up energy, splits the cloth into 2 springs effectively, seperated at the fulcrum. Top weight continues to act as we imagine a simple weight to do, but bottom cloth is a storage spring, its pull force is being held tightly between its mounting position, and the fulcrum. This energy will not be released until top cloth reaches or passes equilibrium relative to the weight. Once the cloth overcomes friction at the fulcrum, it returns to the behavior of a simple spring, and pulls with full force (top + bottom cloth) on the weight, and at the angle it is connected, that pulling force snaps the weight back into position, on its way back to its starting length.

You will notice the wheel is rotating extremely slowly.....centrifugal force is minimal. This is not a generator design, just a proof of concept.

One side of the weight must be held tight at "full extension" by a rope, the other side of the weight must be held by an elastic string. When constructed properly, it should look like a ninja throwing star, or a snowflake.

Scorpile, try this please. Hinge the weights at center instead of off to one side. Remove the rope on the elastic side. Change the static length of the elastic string until tension is present in the system at "starting" position. Adjust mass of weights, and elasticity of string, until perpetual motion is achieved.   ;)

my design, and a recreation of dr tseungs suggested experiment, both in working model, both caused simulation errors when "I Believe" the effect that is causing "overunity" is seen as an error by WM.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/murdock2id/workingmodelunhappy.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/murdock2id/workingmodelunhappy2.jpg

Scorpile

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 13, 2008, 07:42:51 PM

Does that also somehow work without all the small balls ?
Just the rope connected at one end at the big disc and
at the other end of the rope another weight ?

Probably not, right ?

Right.  I've found in the manual and all the springs, ropes, rods, etc, do not collide, nor have mass or volume.