Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THIS IS HUGE, MUST READ!! All methods to reduce eddy currents useless! -*

Started by aether22, March 07, 2008, 01:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

Having a hard time getting it?

Another way to look at it is like this, look at illustration 1, imagine that the coil pictured is producing a north pole up.
Now see that before the flux gets to the other end mach will leave from the sides.
And if we now replace the lamination with a coil of the same shape (or cut the center of the lamination out and now call it a one turn shorted coil) we see that as the flux stength varies so does the level of flux threading our shorted coil and unless the laws of induction are on a break a voltage will be induced, and the critical part will not face cancellation from and other currents.
But in a closed path all the flux leaves through the 2 ends and none of it leaves out the side to induce our laminate coil.

Mark, open magnetic systems can be shielded by being placed in a steel enclosure and indeed motors are to reduce leakage even more. (open simply means without an all magnetic flux path not that it is open to the environment necessarily)
The only difference is that the enclosure should give a bit more extra room so that more flux encloses through air. (If it created Free Energy most would think it worth while having a steel enclosed room in the basement if it came to that although the enclosure could probably be just a little larger than normal probably)

Or they can be used in unpopulated areas to generate power for the grid.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

lancaIV

eddy currents = Foucault currents
from Galilei 2 Huyghens 2 Foucaults "Pendulum" ,now:
How are the "Pendulum"-laws defined ? Which external/internal limitations/influences ? !!!

@  "gyulason": please give me , one time more ,the web-page info ,from Russia,about the used formula
by the inventor Wolfgang Klinsing for his e-Motor.

There is an image and I think that when somebody look for the Pearson- Conductor- Rotor-force lines, conductor with time-parallel condensator function:
but from above ("orbi" !) then this will be same -detailed- force field lines observation !
This is all the ambient of  "BIOT & SAVART- LAW" , I would say : the Vortex/Black Hole LAW !

CdL

p.s.: Wir sind dabei, wieder Traum-Zeit(Arbor-Religionen) und Raum-Zeit(Physik) zu vernetzen:

T-RAUM -HAFT !

Koen1

Quote from: aether22 on March 09, 2008, 03:07:03 PM
Having a hard time getting it?

Yes, to be honest.
I just don't see what you're getting so terribly excited about...

Now it may be that I just fail to see what is so spectacular about the laminated cores and
lengthwise split cores and all that stuff you babbled about, and that in the area that
concerns itself with such things this may be some type of great insight,
but I just don't see what you're so hyped over.

Perhaps if you try to state clearly, calmly, one step at a time, what exactly is so funky
about Eddies in relation to the cores, and why that gets your panties in a bunch?
;)

PulsedPower

Leakage in magnetic circuits can cause eddy currents in surrounding metal work so even with a ferrite core there can be losses, solution, design the magnetic circuit better, this is not a new problem it has been managed, the world is full of inductors with gaps especially in high power and high frequency applications,  low frequency applications tend to use higher field strengths and less gaps to avoid the problems that Mscoffman mentiones with regard to system size and the undesirable consequences of uncontrolled magnetic leakage. Though I think he overstates some of the problems many welders run with heaps of leakage, I used to have one with 80 turns of coper tape and a 20 square inch laminated slug to adjust the current running up to 300 Amps, every bracket on the top of the machine was on insulated bushings to prevent the voltage induced by the stray field from forming a current loop, not the best design but these machines were very popular once.

Janus20

Very true. In fact 97% of a transformer output is by transfer of Eddy Currents. I will try to put up a gif. If it does not go. The full  info is at www.unifiedtheory.org.uk/ .......Diagram 25

This is a better Diagram with no site visit necessary.