Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Shake-em-up flashlight generator

Started by Formula1, March 07, 2008, 03:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Formula1

hartiberlin

I recently also bought such a shake-it-up  flashlight in a 1 Euro Store where they did have this as a special offer
and some were already broken and I got these even cheaper and I dissassembled one and was amazed,
that it had 2 button cells batteries in them
and the supposed to be magnet was no magnet, but just a lightly magnetized iron rod.
So somehow this flashlight worked differently by just using the battery voltage
and the iron rod in the coil somehow only modulated the button cell voltage at the coil,
so the AC was rectified and then fed into a cap...

Did not disassemble it further, but I found it strange, that it had these 2 button cell
batteries in them...

So it probably was a cheap ripp-off, cause it still used these button batteries#
when I thought it would contain just a magnet and a coil...

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Formula1

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 10, 2008, 03:38:53 PM
I recently also bought such a shake-it-up  flashlight in a 1 Euro Store where they did have this as a special offer
and some were already broken and I got these even cheaper and I dissassembled one and was amazed,
that it had 2 button cells batteries in them
and the supposed to be magnet was no magnet, but just a lightly magnetized iron rod.
So somehow this flashlight worked differently by just using the battery voltage
and the iron rod in the coil somehow only modulated the button cell voltage at the coil,
so the AC was rectified and then fed into a cap...

Did not disassemble it further, but I found it strange, that it had these 2 button cell
batteries in them...

So it probably was a cheap ripp-off, cause it still used these button batteries#
when I thought it would contain just a magnet and a coil...

Regards, Stefan.

Sounds a bit weird... Does it still work an infinite amount?
-Or less overtime?

nightlife

I thought I would post you picture here so we can focus on it rather then have it get lost in all my idiotic ideas.

Have you thought about what to use for the parts such as the pivoting action on the generator? Would it be like a freewheeling hub on a bike?

Formula1

Quote from: nightlife on March 14, 2008, 12:51:32 AM
I thought I would post you picture here so we can focus on it rather then have it get lost in all my idiotic ideas.

Have you thought about what to use for the parts such as the pivoting action on the generator? Would it be like a freewheeling hub on a bike?

To tell you the truth......

Wind up generators are the only thing I considered to be the pivoting point...
-The only generator that would work with rotation that I knew while allowing enough freedom in movement so that the magnet at the bottom could be attracted by each magnet

As for the switches... Not sure what I would use....
-I suppose I could rig up a really ghetto one using common switches but  I don't even think that would work