Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU is a self-powered current amplifier.

Started by sparks, March 09, 2008, 06:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosphere

@sparks,

Yes; I am sorry that I left the magnetic field of the Earth out of my question, (and the Sun for that matter.)  I assumed that, since we are both here on the Earth, under the Sun, that this was already a part of our experiment.  I was asking about the other parts of the experiment, the magnet and the wire, and if I was understanding your text correctly.  Please let me try again:

Are you stating that a very fast electrical current can be made to move about a closed loop of [bifilar] wire using nothing more than a permanent magnet, [the Earth's magnetic field, and the Sun's magnetic field]?

Have you done this experiment yourself or have you witnessed someone else doing this experiment?

Thank you.  :)

sparks

The only experimentation I have done is with magnetic cancelling and inducement of currents. I'm finding that the magnetic field of the Earth is responsible for counter-emf not just the current alone.   In a bifilar opposing current flow the currents of the two circuits if equal result in no  inertial difference with the Earth field.  This allows the circuit to operate with no counteremf arising.   
      Now to the heart of the matter as to how to get potential energy out of the Earth and into the ring current.  I believe SM's little tpus  create voltage using the hall effect.  The magnetic field of the Earth passing through what appears to be lead.  This causes an initiated circuit's electron's to flow in a circuit dependent on the magnetic flow through the element.  This creates charge  in either the top of the lead or the bottom of the lead depending on the magnetic flow through it.  In other words it converts the magnetic pulse of the Earth to a voltage pulse. The bifilar configuration of the collector windings then respond to this voltage by creating counter rotating currents with no countering mag field to screw up the hall effect device. (or lead receiver)   I posted a hall effect sensor below.  Kinda looks like a tpu.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love